The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to mention that people are on high alert because only recently Teletovic had his season cut short due to pulmonary embolism and Jerome Kersey passed away from the same condition.

frown.gif

If KD does go down Russell should still be able to take them past GS. You know...since he's the best player in the league and all.

@royceyoung: Durant on deadline day: "We felt like everybody wanted to be here except for one guy."
@royceyoung: Durant on Reggie Jackson: "He got what he wanted. (Pause, thinking) He got what he wanted."
This is what I was saying earlier, there was definitely shade in Reggie Jackson's tears of joy tweet earlier. Those two sides weren't getting along at all.

Compared to this for Perk.
@KDTrey5: Once a thunder, always a thunder @KendrickPerkins! Love you boy!! Always!

Last edited:
PE is no joke, without treatment has a mortality rate of about 30 percent... reports before the ASW said that he was playing injured prior(rib cage) but didn't want to say nothing to make it sound like an excuse for subpar play

He might have to shut it down

Just wanted to mention that people are on high alert because only recently Teletovic had his season cut short due to pulmonary embolism and Jerome Kersey passed away from the same condition.

After today..idk if I can root for philly anymore man. I just can't get down with what they're doing anymore

btw with this bosh blood clot news, and melo being hurt..superstars signing long term contracts always seem to be derailed by injuries. It's kinda creepy

I hate on bosh but that's all for the game. I hope he gets better soon. Does he have a history of this? Seems very all of a sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom