The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And most big guys are never good FT shooters. Wilt, Russell, Shaq were all terrible FT shooters. They just don't have the skill set for it.

Coach booty boo hack a shaqs "ugh he sucks, this is ruining the game!"

Coach pop hack a shaqs "thats great strategy! Jordan should hit his free throws the big idiot!" Lol

At the end of the day, if Clipper loses this game, Deandre should feel I t's on him because he is the weakest link. Learn to work on your FTs then maybe you'll get some respect.
CLippers won't lose though. 

Spurs trolled themselves.

So lemme get this straight

In one of the weird trades the Sixers made today they got the Lakers 1st rounder this year, and it's only top 5 protected? So, I guess I'm going to be rooting for Nick Young, Boozer, Hill and Lin to shock the world for like 10 more W's than they should the rest of this year....

Green airballed because he is cold, and out of rhythm. 
mean.gif

So lemme get this straight

In one of the weird trades the Sixers made today they got the Lakers 1st rounder this year, and it's only top 5 protected? So, I guess I'm going to be rooting for Nick Young, Boozer, Hill and Lin to shock the world for like 10 more W's than they should the rest of this year....

Still gotta wait til lottery day. Even if they dont finish in the top 5 there is a chance they move up. Right? Or what?

Last edited:
:lol:

Don't take no damn skillset when you talk about free throws. It's a damn shot frozen in time. It's more a fundamental than anything.

Plenty of bigs were at least decent from the line.

Even a big towering goofball like George Muresan managed to shoot 64%.

I don't have any sympathy for liabilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom