The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosign. It doesn't take skills bc what I notice is, guys who have larger hands and longer wingspans, tend to suck at freethrow. Mathematically, it could be figured out by the angle of their elbow bending and release of the motion. Hire a Asian shooting coach Clips, there's abundant of Asian in CA
Damn sure don't bother Kevin Durant

Last edited:
Cosign. It doesn't take skills bc what I notice is, guys who have larger hands and longer wingspans, tend to suck at freethrow. Mathematically, it could be figured out by the angle of their elbow bending and release of the motion. Hire a Asian shooting coach Clips, there's abundant of Asian in CA

It's geometry or something. Circular hoop that stands taller than you from 15 feet away on a horizontal plane. Take from Marbury and let that **** scrape the arena ceiling and drop in.

Last edited:
Damn sure don't both Kevin Durant

kawhi got some big hands
giannis
hell, walter hermann had the biggest

them boys shot it fine

And most big guys are never good FT shooters. Wilt, Russell, Shaq were all terrible FT shooters. They just don't have the skill set for it.

:lol:

Don't take no damn skillset when you talk about free throws. It's a damn shot frozen in time. It's more a fundamental than anything.

You don't think these dudes have spent hours shooting FT's? :lol:

It's been proven that this **** ain't easy for big dudes. Most big guys that are good FT shooters have different skill sets. The Dirks and KG's.

Last edited:
Clippers better without Griffin out there flailing around in the post 
nerd.gif

Still gotta wait til lottery day. Even if they dont finish in the top 5 there is a chance they move up. Right? Or what?

Yeah, there's always a chance. But right now I'd only need the Magic and Jazz to suck worse than the Lakers for the rest of the year for them to have the 6th worst record in the league, and a great chance at getting that #6 pick. Very possible they could rig it for the Lakers to get a top pick but ya never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom