The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a look at the standings...who's going to slow down for OKC to catch up?

In the last 10 games....GS is 8-2, Memphis is 8-2, Houston is 6-4, Portland is 4-6, Dallas is 7-3, LA is 5-5.

Which one of those teams is going to nosedive w/ 20 games left for OKC to overtake them?

we playing hocky out here.. Making line changes..

And we got reserves coming in kd and Adams :x

Taking a look at the standings...who's going to slow down for OKC to catch up?

In the last 10 games....GS is 8-2, Memphis is 8-2, Houston is 6-4, Portland is 4-6, Dallas is 7-3, LA is 5-5.

Which one of those teams is going to nosedive w/ 20 games left for OKC to overtake them?

I said earlier today, I think we can catch Spurs, mavs, blazers and outside shot at clippers.. We ain't THAT far back

It'll be tough thru basically would have to almost run the table the rest of they eat. OKC is 6 games back in the loss column of 4th.

Really want to see Russ get that MVP mane.

GSW
Memphis
Portland
Houston
LAC
OKC
Sas
Dal

How I'm guessing it'll end up. I wouldn't be surprised if we overtook Houston and Portland though. We've been trading spots with them for the entire season, virtually by the game.

The only way he gets it is if he somehow leads OKC to HCA. :lol:

Westbrook got hurt 9 mins into the 2nd game, team went 4-11 since

Team is 27-14 since he came back.. And look like it will be 28-14 in couple mins

This is Durant's 30th missed game this season

It'll be tough thru basically would have to almost run the table the rest of they eat. OKC is 6 games back in the loss column of 4th.

Really want to see Russ get that MVP mane.

We started out the night 3 back of the Spurs, who we still play 2 times before the end of the season.. And they got Blazers tomorrow

My hoping is everyone we need to pass bloody each other up, like Spurs vs Blazers tomorrow.. And dallas losing to raps now

Does anyone feel like Kobe got robbed in 06 for the MVP.

He averaged 35 and carried a team of bums to the playoffs and finished 4th in voting. 

Nobody has averaged that much since...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom