The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC out there abusing a lowly Indy team celebrating and **** :lol:...

That depth serious tho...can't wait to see how brook utilizes it with Adams and KD get back

I said earlier today, I think we can catch Spurs, mavs, blazers and outside shot at clippers.. We ain't THAT far back

If you look at the upcoming games okc has the easiest schedule for the next couple of games out of all the teams ahead of them and finish off the season playing a lot of the teams ahead of them. They'll be hungry they just have to deliver

KD is going to 2013 spurs tmac his way to the finals 
mean.gif

When Waiters, McGary, Kanter, Singler, etc experience those road playoff games, though :x

It'll be interesting to see how well these guys play on the road come playoff time. This is why I think having HCA for them will be pretty important. A lot of their guys have yet to experience that type of atmosphere. And KD / Russ / Ibaka will have to allow on those guys to step up when teams zone in on them in a playoff series.

In 2014, it was Jackson.
In 2013, Russ was out.
In 2012, they had Harden

and so on. It will have to be a collective effort, but we all know its a different beast come playoff time, especially if they play @MEM or @GSW in the 1st round.

OKC's best bet is to avoid those two teams and look to go up against HOU, LAC, POR or DAL.

Last edited:
Does anyone feel like Kobe got robbed in 06 for the MVP.

He averaged 35 and carried a team of bums to the playoffs and finished 4th in voting. 

Nobody has averaged that much since...

Duh...

Seeding aside if they reach 50 wins Russ should get it. Kobe was unconscious that year but only managed 45 Ws.

When Waiters, McGary, Kanter, Singler, etc experience those road playoff games, though :x

It'll be interesting to see how well these guys play on the road come playoff time. This is why I think having HCA for them will be pretty important. A lot of their guys have yet to experience that type of atmosphere. And KD / Russ / Ibaka will have to allow on those guys to step up when teams zone in on them in a playoff series.

In 2014, it was Jackson.
In 2013, Russ was out.
In 2012, they had Harden

and so on. It will have to be a collective effort, but we all know its a different beast come playoff time, especially if they play @MEM or @GSW in the 1st round.

OKC's best bet is to avoid those two teams and look to go up against HOU, LAC, POR or DAL.

But you are forgetting the big a*}*# dead weights we were carrying in: perk, thabo, fisher and butler

Plus ibaka getting hurt last year

If healthy we know russ, kd and ibaka are playing 35-40 per playoff game.. It's surrounding them with the right guys

Roberson can be a starter with kanter's offensive ability countering his lack of offense

Then when we bring in offense guys, we'll have adams off the bench

Just remember when we went to the finals perk with a torn groin got 25 mins per.. Plus fisher getting his 20 plus mins in the playoffs as soon as he arrived :stoneface:

I believed Russ would become this a few years ago.

Best in the game he's snatched the torch from Bae. Kobe didn't want to give it to a soft ninja so he sent Russ on a mission!

Looking forward to seeing how @bonafide hustla discounts this latest Westbrook performance. Probably will be the old "numbers versus a garbage team" angle, but maybe there's something else in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom