The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
an injury like this must be so demoralizing to a player. can't imagine putting in all that work to get back on to the court two times. and now a third? ouch.

hoping for a speedy recovery.

Bulls should go get Nate back tho
my second thought after 
mean.gif
at the injury

Damn people really don't like Washington do they

I didn't realize people had Toronto and Atlanta that much ahead, I don't

Just read an article about how they should fire their coach and they've lost like 9 out of 13. Good team but not a threat. You have good teams that are guaranteed to lose in the playoffs and then you have contenders.

Just read an article about how they should fire their coach and they've lost like 9 out of 13. Good team but not a threat. You have good teams that are guaranteed to lose in the playoffs and then you have contenders.
Oh you just read an article? OK nevermind, scratch everything I said

roll.gif

They beat Dallas by double digits without any of those rotation players and without KD right after the break. :lol:

I've expressed my concern for OKC, which is mainly in the playoffs. Once they prove me wrong, I'll admit it.

I think you're way over thinking it..

Biggest concern is those 3 guys staying healthy.. Then it's the bigs

I think you're way over thinking it..

Biggest concern is those 3 guys staying healthy.. Then it's the bigs

That's the thing, though. Durant is not 100% healthy and I'm not sure if he's even going to be 100% healthy in the playoffs. So, if he's not 100% healthy, you need those other guys to step their game up.

Oh you just read an article? OK nevermind, scratch everything I said

:rofl:

I guess that was funny. You mentioned the Wizards are contenders and I was just reading an article about them. But hey, they continue to lose so I'm wrong and you're right. Chicago and Washington are going one way, Cleveland is going the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom