The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you really buy the Hawks and Raps that much more than the Wiz?

If you do, that's OK, like I told other dude
How can I not given the evidence in front of us?

Toronto has been a nightmare matchup for the Wizards in the past few seasons. 

What would I be basing my opinion on if I said the Wizards are better than Toronto?

Rondo 
mean.gif
 you aint playing good enough to act like a punk

We need to PRAY for this dude. I know this is killing him mentally. He's a good guy too. I hate seeing this. I hope he has a good nucleus around him. The internet/social media is destroying him.

Seriously though speedy recovery to the man. Hope he has a good group of people around him to keep pushing him because this can be a huge mental hit on a person. Straight depression mode.

Should strongly consider retirement or a bench role of no more than 20 min a game at the most.

Last edited:

because they're retired? 
NT existed while all of them were playing though. They never got the slander when they were active and battling injuries.
people dont clown players because they get hurt, if a player regularly gets clowned then people will carry on with the clowning when they get hurt

the reason drose gets clowned is because of his dance video, refusing to dance during the allstar game, not being able to read, not wanting to be sore at his kids graduation, ect... 

How can I not given the evidence in front of us?

Toronto has been a nightmare matchup for the Wizards in the past few seasons. 

What would I be basing my opinion on if I said the Wizards are better than Toronto?
When's the last time Washington and Toronto even played in the playoffs?

Their cores have never met in the post season

I don't think Toronto is a nightmare matchup to anyone to be frank

I guess I look at Washington's depth and their veteran big men. I look at the combo of Wall/Beal and I just think they have a better shot

Regardless, Cleveland is in the driver seat 

pray for this dude? c'mon on.  it's too bad he got injured again, but he's just a ball player man
Dude is a person too. I hope this doesn't cause depression. That stuff is serious. I got friends who careers were cut short and some of them never recovered.

Now lebron really got a cake walk to the finals once again smh. Please silver top 16 teams next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom