The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly haven't paid attention to Harden the entire season, but continue with this tired notion
Peep is FURIOUS 
laugh.gif

I felt the same way too growing in the Philippines a lot of my teammates felt the same way

That Rubio quote is really not that serious. Or in the slightest bit surprising.
But honestly who really gives a **** about Rubio and his upbringing. His team is in last place and he still hasn't lived up to his potential. White dude from Spain said that he told his momma growing up he wanted to be black and play in the NBA. :lol: Gimme a break. Give no damns bout Rubio.

That Rubio quote is really not that serious. Or in the slightest bit surprising.
But honestly who really gives a **** about Rubio and his upbringing. His team is in last place and he still hasn't lived up to his potential. White dude from Spain said that he told his momma growing up he wanted to be black and play in the NBA. :lol: Gimme a break. Give no damns bout Rubio.

I do. I don't understand the team's record having any bearing on anything.

I don't and the fact he's on a terrible team makes it even worse. The fact he's done nothing in his NBA career makes it even that more pointless.

I feel ya. Being on a bad team is one of the worst things in life. I don't wish it upon anyone.

Last edited:
MCW 1st game vs the sixers, 8 asts n 1 turnover in only 18 mins :pimp:

N I went to sleep thinkin the Magic won again, how the hell they let Miami win that game ? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom