The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call it out... Spurs ain't doing nothing in the playoffs this year.

my team sucks the only thing I care about as far as the postseason is that the west wins the chip...

Man that rubio quote is from his rookie year isn't it? y'all late.

Re: cleveland. They could have the same team minus kevin love and still trample the east. I don't think they're so stacked as much as the east is just watered down

Wow the Spurs are a huge disappointment. I never thought they would lose 4 straight.

I guess what everybody kept saying over the last 3-4 years is finally happening :lol: .

Second time this year its happened I believe

But, with a full roster? And when it happened, it came against POR 2X, MEM, DAL (4 games in 6 nights). I can understand losing maybe 2 of the last 4, but I'm surprised at their performance considering everyone is playing.

Second time this year its happened I believe
But, with a full roster? And when it happened, it came against POR 2X, MEM, DAL (4 games in 6 nights). I can understand losing maybe 2 of the last 4, but I'm surprised at their performance considering everyone is playing.
Nah it wasnt. Everyone keeps talking about the season as a whole but I've only been looking at mid January onward since thats when we became full rostered. I've said it before but it was just a bad combination of factors. We became full rostered, then had to deal with the combination of the Rodeo Road Trip and the All Star Weekend. There wasnt any real time to develop any semblance of continuity before dealing with nine games on the road.

The road trip has been measuring stick yea, but there was always half a season of work before it came. We truly had a week and a half of a full roster before the most grueling part of the schedule. I'm not surprised its going this way, but we finish off with Sac and PHX, and those may be some easy wins.

First it was Whiteside, now it's Walker. Miami's scouting team
smokin.gif
Wth. Did Bill Walker change his name to Henry Walker so he could get looks around the league?
Henry is his middle name, who knows why he decided to start going by it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom