The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

westshook 
mean.gif
he just waiting to make his California return bruv
word

the dynamic duo of westbrook and demarcus might finally lead george karl to a championship 
all 3 of those dudes repping purple and gold? 

cuz that sure as hell isn't happening with the Kings 
laugh.gif

George Karl leads the Lakers to an NBA title.

A 50-something year old goes missing in Oregon.

So what's Andre Roberson actually good at in the sport of basketball? Being light skinned? Is he even good at that? Seems like a decent defender and awful at everything else. Maybe he's a cool guy, or great at holding KD's weed. Gotta be something.

Where'd you get this nonsense from?

You can easily go back to earlier in the season when they were running scrub teams off the court and their bandwagon was spilling over plenty of drivel was posted in here.
I've been in this thread from jump and I don't recall even the most homerific Dubs' fan proclaiming this team as being on par with the '96 Bulls or that it was a formality that they were winning it all this year.

In fact, I've seen more talk of them being "fool's gold" and a first round exit than any of that other stuff.
laugh.gif

westshook 
mean.gif
he just waiting to make his California return bruv
word

the dynamic duo of westbrook and demarcus might finally lead george karl to a championship 
all 3 of those dudes repping purple and gold? 

cuz that sure as hell isn't happening with the Kings 
laugh.gif

George Karl leads the Lakers to an NBA title.

A 50-something year old goes missing in Oregon.
oh no... how will cp deal with the loss of his child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom