The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 Morris with the bazooka cock after the 3

C'mon son, BK can knock down open shots... comparing his shot to Dragic's to discount his makes zero sense. 

Dragic and Bledsoe were never going to work, an I rock with LeGoran.

It did work tho. They were a handful last year. the suns ****** it up by bringing Thomas in.

C'mon son, BK can knock down open shots... comparing his shot to Dragic's as an excuse to say he can't shoot is plain dumb.

True, but you don't get open shots in this offense, its 3's, and drive and kicks...BK is solid, i think his fit is with the spurs or the hawks,

Theres a lot of standing around in the suns offense 

True, but you don't get open shots in this offense, its 3's, and drive and kicks...BK is solid, i think his fit is with the spurs or the hawks,
Theres a lot of standing around in the suns offense 

If the suns offense is 3's, and Brandon is shooting 41% from deep...

No seriously, where did you get that he couldn't shoot from ?

If the suns offense is 3's, and Brandon is shooting 41% from deep...

No seriously, where did you get that he couldn't shoot from ?
hate to admit it but i love the suns 
mean.gif
, hes doing sub par, i know its early but hes only shooting 33% from deep with this offense.  

C'mon son, BK can knock down open shots... comparing his shot to Dragic's to discount his makes zero sense. 

It did work tho. They were a handful last year. the suns ****** it up by bringing Thomas in.
Not making the playoffs = working? Not in the western conference, it's work towards building a champion or start from scratch over here b

It's been 3 games dude. You're going to say he's been sub par with the suns, off of 3 games. Wow.
I feel like you give up something like dragic, your incoming player better be money, don't get me wrong, BK is very athletic, can finish strong, i just think he has some big shoes to fill 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom