The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a 5 point deficit?
Despite still not playing a lick of defense, that small deficit is because of Kanter even with Russy's poor first-half play. Efficient offensively, making the most of his chances. Augustin as well. Westbrook and Kanter are proving to be cohesive. Although Brook Lopez is a better overall player than Kanter, Presti made the right play if you don't trust Lopez's injury history or chemistry with Russy.

Those suns uni's are nice. Wouldn't mind a pair of those shorts to go with Bourdeaux VII's.

But I thought GS was the best team ever?

All the advanced stats tell me so!

All the nerds have them picked to win it all!

Only the 72-10 Bulls can match them!

We don't even have to wait till the playoffs to crown them!

RIGHT?!?!?!

Where'd you get this nonsense from?

You can easily go back to earlier in the season when they were running scrub teams off the court and their bandwagon was spilling over plenty of drivel was posted in here.

This is so dumb in so many ways.

1. What was said is that they put up the highest point differential in the first half of a season since the '96 Bulls. That's still true.

2. They're 12-4 against other Western playoff teams. They're obviously not just giving work to scrub teams.

3. Nobody penciled them in for a championship.

4. A lot of the pro-Warriors sentiment was backlash to people saying they're "not contenders" or that they made a big mistake firing Mark Jackson. When a team is top 3 on both ends of the floor, it's clearly a contender.

5. A February loss on the road to a tough Cavs team changes nothing. You're acting like their season just ended.

Markieff Morris got a tech earlier? If so why is he end the game... Jeff Hornacek put an end to that stupid rule?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Markieff Morris got a tech earlier? If so why is he end the game... Jeff Hornacek put an end to that stupid rule?

nerd.gif
It was a petty double tech on him and Russy for chatter that should've never even been called.

It was a petty double tech on him and Russy for chatter that should've never even been called.

SMH. I have no respect for Hornacek then. You make a rule stand by it. Just because there 2.5 games out Techs don't mean **** now what a he is a joke just like the rule.

Last edited:
russ looking swole in that true religion ad
giving my bae chandler parsons a run for his money

SMH. I have no respect for Hornacek then. You make a rule stand by it. Just because there 2.5 games out Techs don't mean **** now what a he is a joke just like the rule.

Pretty sure the rule is if you get a tech for arguing with refs. Not just any tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom