The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just enjoying this stretch of play from Russell.. and it's good to see others are appreciating it as well.

As for MVP talks, I won't hold my breath. If he can be 3rd in voting I'll be impressed. OKC just won't get high enough in the standings.. it would go against a lot of history if he got it over one of the top guys on the top teams.

Westbrooks last 5 games (before tonight) 

29.4 ppg

11.6 ast

9.0 rpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm just enjoying this stretch of play from Russell.. and it's good to see others are appreciating it as well.

As for MVP talks, I won't hold my breath. If he can be 3rd in voting I'll be impressed. OKC just won't get high enough in the standings.. it would go against a lot of history if he got it over one of the top guys on the top teams.

We can hope they're 4 games in the loss column back of 5th, he should get it like Kenny said if they climb that high. From where they were and with KD being out that'd be incredible. Think there's going to be a lot of spilt votes at the end.

Right now I have it Beard, Russ, Chef in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom