The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game :smokin

@Tri_Offense: Russell Westbrook's pregame meal is a lion he catches himself.

westbrook_russell17.jpg

Just got in from the Sixers game. Even though it's just the Sixers and Wiz, seeing a game live is SO much different than watching a broadcast. My last game was the 2OT game against the Magic where MCW and Oladipo both had triple doubles. We were 7 rows up from the floor and as soon as we walked into the stands and saw Wall in person it just kind of took me back. You see these guys on the tv screen on SC or in a game or interviews whatever. You forgot they're actual living breathing people....if that makes any sense. Anyone who's ever went to a sporting event should get it. Especially basketball because you are so close.

Both teams really struggled shooting. It got slow at times but Noel came up with a couple strong blocks. The guy really hustles on the defensive end. He just needs to keep adding weight in the offseason and develop a post game because he really does struggle despite a couple highlight dunks/put backs that he had tonight. Hinkie needs to keep him even if they draft Okafor. I really like him a lot.

Wall really struggled. He looked really frustrated by the other guards and small forwards. You can tell he misses Beal.

Wish I got more of Noel in the pick, but was in a rush. Two of my favorite players right now.

I've been saying the only teams in the West I don't like the Mavs chances with is Memphis and GS.

Add OKC to that list, teams better be tanking to avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom