The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take Curry over Westbrook but I'm curious if Warrior fans would still take Monta over Curry. 

what the hell does this mean?
Was it really that unclear 
laugh.gif

I apologize. Has it all right upstairs= Sound decision making/IQ/Making the right choices

Dude is cerebral and his skills match his IQ

Last edited:
Eh Steph is pretty careless with the ball and takes crazy shots all the time he's just a much better shooter so they go in more frequently.

what the hell does this mean?
Was it really that unclear :lol:

I apologize. Has it all right upstairs= Sound decision making/IQ/Making the right choices

Dude is cerebral and his skills match his IQ

i was being a little sarcastic, i just wonder how you come to the conclusion that russ is "lacking upstairs"? i feel it's easier to say steph "makes more right choices" when you take into account he plays within a better offensive system and isn't tasked with creating as much as russ is. i get that's unfair to steph because it's not his fault scott brooks is a dunce, but still russ has to create more overall for his team and carry a greater load and only turns it over 1 time more per game.

maybe i'm just biased because i like russ

i was being a little sarcastic, i just wonder how you come to the conclusion that russ is "lacking upstairs"? i feel it's easier to say steph "makes more right choices" when you take into account he plays within a better offensive system and isn't tasked with creating as much as russ is. i get that's unfair to steph because it's not his fault scott brooks is a dunce, but still russ has to create more overall for his team and carry a greater load and only turns it over 1 time more per game.

maybe i'm just biased because i like russ
I never said Russell is lacking upstairs though...

Another fun Russ stat: since last year's playoffs started Russ has registered 8 triple doubles. Nobody else has more than 3.

Another fun Russ stat: since last year's playoffs started Russ has registered 8 triple doubles. Nobody else has more than 3.

:x

RIP Anthony Mason tho. Terrible news, was shocked when i seen that on my phone this morning. Dude was in terrible shape but damn.

RIP Mase...

That's 3 former NBA players within 2 weeks. I'm not one of those guys that believe in the death comes in 3s but jeez it really does happen frequently in some odd sectors.

RIP Mase...

That's 3 former NBA players within 2 weeks. I'm not one of those guys that believe in the death comes in 3s but jeez it really does happen frequently in some odd sectors.

Don't forget that just recently Dean Smith and Jerry Tarkanian died within a week of each other.

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers · 1h1 hour ago
Clippers Answer Call During Family’s Tough Time
"...Jamal is, like, the most amazing..."
http://on.nba.com/1E1qyVN

Cool story. NBA teams/players are really pretty good, for the most part, when it comes to community stuff.

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers · 1h1 hour ago
Clippers Answer Call During Family’s Tough Time
"...Jamal is, like, the most amazing..."
http://on.nba.com/1E1qyVN

Cool story. NBA teams/players are really pretty good, for the most part, when it comes to community stuff.
Yeah they let him help warm up the team shootaround and go into the locker room and stuff. Pretty cool, the Clippers do stuff like this like every game even on the road

Last edited:
Gobert is free now that Kanter been traded, Utah going to be :pimp: next year if they get a good pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom