The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobert is free now that Kanter been traded, Utah going to be
pimp.gif
next year if they get a good pick.
Winslow or Devin Booker 
pimp.gif

Are we still waiting on Favors or has that ship finally sailed. i feel like its been 5 years since all ive heard is Favors will get it going and become a real player/star

Burke, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Gobert is a nice core

and they let Millsap & Big Al walk for nothing :smh:

he's having a good season this year, 16 and 8 roughly with a 22 PER (lulz). his numbers month over month have been consistent for the most part. scoring has increased slightly but FG % and rebounding has dipped a little. could 16-18 and 10 be his ceiling? maybe, but that aint so bad :lol:

Sucks they had all that and had to basically choose 2

I definitely would have parted with Jefferson but the others were tough tough decisions 

Favors is doing 16, 8, 2, 1 and 2 on 54.0% with a 22.2 PER, playing a huge part in an emerging defense and steadily improving his jumper. And now he gets to play his natural position next to a more compatible big than Kanter.

Last edited:
i like utah's core a lot. hayward, gobert, favors, exum, burke. very nice future in utah. i still think exum develops into a solid to very good pro.

khris middleton is developing into a really solid pro. good foot work, good midrange game, moves well without the ball. not the best at creating his own shot, but a really solid no. 2 or 3 option when plays are ran for him or he's open for the corner 3. milwaukee has a nice young core as well.

khris middleton is developing into a really solid pro. good foot work, good midrange game, moves well without the ball. not the best at creating his own shot, but a really solid no. 2 or 3 option when plays are ran for him or he's open for the corner 3. milwaukee has a nice young core as well.

Shooting over 40% from 3, he's a guy every team should want.

The Bucks getting playoff experience will be really valuable for the young players

Like I said last night, I'm upset Parker will miss out 
frown.gif
 would have put him ahead of the curve

When's the last time a hyped rookie starter (top 3 pick) made the playoffs?

Last edited:

Shooting over 40% from 3, he's a guy every team should want.
word, and he's not even making anything crazy salary wise.

The Bucks getting playoff experience will be really valuable for the young players

Like I said last night, I'm upset Parker will miss out :frown:  would have put him ahead of the curve

When's the last time a hyped rookie starter (top 3 pick) made the playoffs as a starter?

Yea it would've been great for him but I think Bari will come back strong next year new and improved.

Luckily his game isn't dependant on his athleticism like most young wings.

I think Jabari will be fine too

Serious though, anyone remember the last time we saw a top 3 pick make the playoffs his first season as a starter? I can't recall but I know I'm probably blanking 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom