The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ESPN execs are excited about their first Sunday evening special of the season (Thunder vs Lakers) and no Westbrook, Durant, or Kobe to be found. Gonna be struggle watching at it's best.

It was scheduled has the 3:30 game initially.

Last edited:
Lmao, this Phoenix commentator been throwing shade at SA & Pop all quarter. And on top of that, idk how many times he mentioned the Suns just need to get the lead under 20, but each time, SA goes on a run :lol:.

Zodogg was a special guest commentator?

always some hurt michael jordan fan feel threatened enough to make a meme to protect their idol

just comes off so lame like westbrook isnt even close to the player mj was theres no need to make silly stuff like that

I didnt make this mate

What an awful loss for Toronto. Just awful.

And Reggie Jackson? **** that guy. I don't see how anyone can root for him after the crap he pulled in OKC. You're on a 60 win squad for 3 straight years and you're complaining about not starting. Just Selfish
mean.gif
I don't see what the problem is. If a guy believes in his abilities and wants a chance to showcase that he can be more than what he is, somewhere else...as long as someone is willing to give him that shot what's the problem? If you gonna knock dude for wanting a chance to shine brighter somewhere else there's ALOT of highly regarded dudes you must feel the same way about.

Judging from the ESPN article...he was being a ***** about it but so were KD and Westbrook. Them ****** were pulling some grade school "I don't like you" tactics.

reggie just a bearbrick, he nothing. the illusion flourish that they think hell be doing. same like brandon jennings. funny thing is, jackson doesnt know, but Piston,.SVg, n execs do. lol. kid got.played

reggie just a bearbrick, he nothing. the illusion flourish that they think hell be doing. same like brandon jennings. funny thing is, jackson doesnt know, but Piston,.SVg, n execs do. lol. kid got.played
How did Reggie get played? Can u elaborate

Since that 25 point win in Atlanta for Toronto, the Toronto Raptors have lost 5 straight. Hawks have won 4 straight. Taking the eastern conference lead from 5 and 1/2 games after the Toronto loss to 10 games now. ATL #'s: 3 wins to clinch playoffs, 14 wins to clinch 1st seed. 23 games to go.

I've been tying to tell anyone who would listen that Demar Derozan is not an impactful player.

Kyle Lowry goes down and we can't beat the Knicks. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom