The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudiay returns...

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress

Got injured, replaced by Will Bynum. Team was winning so no need to change back. RT @Vairetts: Why hasn't Mudiay played since Nov.?

Expand1h

Says something about Emmanuel Mudiay's professionalism that he didn't sulk and just steal money for the past 2 1/2 months. Stayed ready.

Expand1h

I bet a bunch of lottery bound NBA teams will be scrambling for visas/plane tickets to send scouts to China for Game 4 of CBA playoffs now.

Expand

In addition to Emmanuel Mudiay's 24 points (6-15 2P, 2-4 3P), he also had 8 rebs, 4 assists, 2 TOs, 4 steals today. Saves Guangdong's season

Expand1h

Successful return for Emmanuel Mudiay, scoring 24 pts (8-19 FG, 6-10 FT) in 34 min. Guangdong beats Beijing in Game 3 of the CBA playoffs.

Expand13h

Emmanuel Mudiay hasn't played in a game since November 23rd, so this is a very unconventional move to activate him this late in the playoffs

Things looking rough in the 6ix*
roll.gif

Lakers have won 3 straight.....only 4 games separate them from the Nuggets and Kings, and handing over their 1st rounder to the Sixers this year :pimp:

What an awful loss for Toronto. Just awful.

And Reggie Jackson? **** that guy. I don't see how anyone can root for him after the crap he pulled in OKC. You're on a 60 win squad for 3 straight years and you're complaining about not starting. Just Selfish :smh:

NBA is a business, man. He cant build a personal brand sitting on the bench.

NBA is a business, man. He cant build a personal brand sitting on the bench.
I don't blame Jackson for wanting a trade but there are definitely better ways to handle it. He wasn't the first person to be on the bench and capable of a bigger role

James Harden was just in that same role on the same team recently

There is a reason we look at guys like Dion Waiters the way we do, Jackson pretty much fits in with him but is the better player. Jackson was a borderline malcontent. You can tell by how KD treated the entire situation, the difference between losing Perkins and losing Jackson was apparent

Last edited:
I don't blame Jackson for wanting a trade but there are definitely better ways to handle it. He wasn't the first person to be on the bench and capable of a bigger role

James Harden was just in that same role on the same team recently

There is a reason we look at guys like Dion Waiters the way we do, Jackson pretty much fits in with him but is the better player. Jackson was a borderline malcontent. You can tell by how KD treated the entire situation, the difference between losing Perkins and losing Jackson was apparent

Absolutely. But hey, sometimes you dont get what you want by being nice. Sometimes you have to be a ****, to get what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom