The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the Cp3 "slander bus" driver? Dude usually is licking his chops waiting ever so patiently to drop a tired joke [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Who's that - sea manup or Chester McFloppy? BowB4Me used to be right there too, but he stopped posting since the Wizards have been struggling.

How much of the weight that LeBron lost in the summer has he gained back?

He looks just as big and strong, backed ariza down like it was nothing...

Forgot about BowB4 me. Dude was arguing that Wall > cp3 because the Wizards won 1 more game thru 20 games, and wiz won head to head.

He's disappeared since they started losing lol.

Harden's flop against Love. :lol:

James+Harden+Creepy.gif

Shump couldn't be any happier about being in Cleveland " yes sir" :lol:

Not even mad at him playing with Melo nd the knicks was purgatory

Nuggets are a mess man.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And I remember how coveted Brian Shaw was as a potential head coach.

nuggets suck as a shooting team as well. only lawson (other than a few bigs) is shooting better than 44 percent from the field.

So JJ Reddick had 12 points and 8 boards today. None of the 2 guards for the Bulls, including all-star Jimmy Butler, went off, so his D must also have been adequate. I wouldn't call that a "buns" performance.

With Friday’s game marking four weeks since Dwight Howard went out with right knee edema, Howard has been running on a weight-controlled treadmill (along with the weight lifting and swimming he has been doing all month), but is not yet scheduled to increase his rehabilitation to on-court drills.

Howard has been able to steadily increase the percentage of his body weight on the treadmill without any setbacks, according to a person with knowledge of the process.

Howard has an MRI scheduled for several days next week, starting on Wednesday, with his and his doctor’s schedule to determine when he will undergo the examination that could clear him for the next step in his rehab. Wednesday would mark four weeks since his bone marrow aspirate injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom