The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mirotic was on a team where he was a starter, would he be a lock for ROY?
Forgot about BowB4 me. Dude was arguing that Wall > cp3 because the Wizards won 1 more game thru 20 games, and wiz won head to head.

He's disappeared since they started losing lol.
Nah, he just got busy with work.

When he returns, he will let us know how busy he's been.

Shumpert 
sick.gif

So JJ Reddick had 12 points and 8 boards today. None of the 2 guards for the Bulls, including all-star Jimmy Butler, went off, so his D must also have been adequate. I wouldn't call that a "buns" performance.

C'mon bruh, butler went down early in the 3rd quarter

I will say this though. Shumpert isn't 100% at fault for his failures. Woodson didn't do that guy any favors. But Iman was more caught up being a knock-off A$AP Rocky than being a ball player.

shump is he who he is. a role player with the darius miles syndrome. type of dude that cares more about living the life of an nba star than actually becoming one.

Last edited:
Rockets have not missed a beat without dwight howard. They were the 3 seed when he got hurt, they start off today in the same exact spot. Defensive rating be damned

Last edited:
Shump's injury really set him back. He was looking like an elite 3 & D wing in his rookie season, and was playing some good mins at PG.

He's not even a secondary ball handler now, and hasn't improved as a shooter. Dude played PG at G-tech. Still a solid role player though.

Rockets have not missed a beat without dwight howard. They were the 3 seed when he got hurt, they start off today in the same exact spot. Defensive rating be damned

The bench play has really improved drastically from earlier in the season.

I'm really liking the Rockets right now. Jones being 100% back is huge. Hopefully Dwight doesn't mess it all up.

we won't go anywhere without dwight. our defense is predicated on gambling on the perimeter because dwight is able to protect the rim. we're just not big enough without him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom