The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he had played in that era I'm sure he woulda adjusted and gotten used to it like all the greats from that era. And LeBron is bigger than most Fowards from that era.
Im sure Lebron would have still been a great player in those days but his body would have taken more of a beating in that era as well. Lebron is bigger than any player of any era for his skill set.

Im sure Lebron would have still been a great player in those days but his body would have taken more of a beating in that era as well. Lebron is bigger than any player of any era for his skill set.

Only because those fools back then wanted to play WWF instead of actual basketball. As if clotheslining a player as he goes to the hoop is "Good hard-nosed basketball"

Lebron ain't even trying to make moves. Just straight putting his head down and ramming into the paint.

LeBrons FT percentage
sick.gif

We all know that kick doesn't hurt him. Isn't a sideeffect of HGH losing your manhood?

People's infatuation with violence physical play in basketball (violence) in general has always been weird to me.

People's infatuation with violence physical play in basketball (violence) in general has always been weird to me.
Everything is weird to you bruh :lol:

People like what they like. A lot of posters here were kids when it was going it, so they have fond memories of it. Personally it doesn't matter to me but I have thoroughly enjoyed this game.

Only because those fools back then wanted to play WWF instead of actual basketball. As if clotheslining a player as he goes to the hoop is "Good hard-nosed basketball"
Lol na they weren't playin WWE they were playing NFL :lol: laying folks out for real like strong safties layin out little receivers coming across the middle on the fast breaks back then. Just good clean hard fouls.

Last edited:
How long is Hot Sauce going to be out? I thought he was only supposed to miss a couple games.

Everything is weird to you bruh :lol:

People like what they like. A lot of posters here were kids when it was going it, so they have fond memories of it. Personally it doesn't matter to me but I have thoroughly enjoyed this game.

"People like what they like" and that's fine. That has nothing to do with what I said though. Like I alluded to, people's obsession with that brand of basketball is weird TO ME. Have no idea why people would enjoy that. But that's just me.

Last edited:
After letting them play for 3 quarters you know its gonna be all whistles smh

Cavs already back lol. That was fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom