The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Good to see the Warriors are actually normal. Should have lost that game against Boston too. 4-3 in their last 7

Grizz not making any ground though. 4-3 in their last 7 as well :lol: . What if both teams trolling so they can avoid OKC / SAS in the playoffs. :lol:

CP putting up his typical hollow regular season stats. Matt Stafford Andrew Luck of the NBA.

Cp3 should be in the MVP convo as well. He's been having a great season so far

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fixed

Andrew Luck has more playoff wins than Matt Stafford, you uneducated imbecile.

Chris Paul has more playoff series wins than Damien Lillard and Steph Curry combined.

CP putting up his typical hollow regular season stats. Matt Stafford Andrew Luck of the NBA.
Fixed
Chris Paul has more playoff series wins than Damien Lillard and Steph Curry combined.
indifferent.gif

You cannot be serious right now.  SMH.

Last edited:
Good to see the Warriors are actually normal. Should have lost that game against Boston too. 4-3 in their last 7

Grizz not making any ground though. 4-3 in their last 7 as well :lol: . What if both teams trolling so they can avoid OKC / SAS in the playoffs. :lol:

:nerd:

Fixed

I'd say stick to football, but you don't know anything about that, either.

Go watch MLB.

I really thought you were after going on and on about how kobe didn't deserve it because he wasn't a top 3 seed

If you look at every single MVP award in the past what, Idk 20 years all of them were in the top 3 seed. I said Kobe didn't deserve it because he wasn't a top 3 seed, but I'm trolling? When every single MVP award winner meets that criteria? :lol: :lol: oh man, alright.

Fixed
I'd say stick to football, but you don't know anything about that, either.

Go watch MLB.
reported for telling him to go die of boredom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom