The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Clippers have beaten the Mavs, Rockets, Spurs and Grizzlies recently, without Blake Griffin, but because they blew a game against the Blazers last night, in which they were down 2 starters and Jamal Crawford, people are now predicting a first round playoff exit for them? Never change NT:
its just the WEST is a mf, b. CP0 crying in slow motion probably skewed some of the responses also 
laugh.gif

Lawdog... When have the Clippers been in the WCF or NBA finals?

You act like we are saying something preposterous...

Oh I get it...your one of those clips fans that every year..."this our year" "we're finally going to make it"

Only to get smacked up by the thunder, Spurs or grizzlies...

Those 2 division titles and semi finals appearance got you feeling yourself way too much

People slander the Clips because the fans always give them feedback.

Trying to rationalize a loss to the Blazers, or any team, to someone who is on full-time Clippers trolling, is madness. 

Clippers have just as good a chance to make it out of the 1st as GSW, and just as good or better chance than Portland, based on probable matchups at this point.

Last edited:

Trying to rationalize a loss to the Blazers, or any team, to someone who is on full-time Clippers trolling, is madness. 

Clippers have just as good a chance to make it out of the 1st as GSW, and just as good or better chance than Portland, based on probable matchups at this point.
ANY team in the West could get bounced in the first round.

Lawdog... When have the Clippers been in the WCF or NBA finals?

You act like we are saying something preposterous...

Oh I get it...your one of those clips fans that every year..."this our year" "we're finally going to make it"

Only to get smacked up by the thunder, Spurs or grizzlies...

Those 2 division titles and semi finals appearance got you feeling yourself way too much

You must be a Lakers fan.

And how am I feeling myself? Just because I don't agree that the Clippers are a lock for a 1st round exit? I'm not saying they'll come out of the West, but I do think they have a chance if everything breaks right. I still consider GSW and Memphis a tier above everyone else, but like most of the other West playoff squads, the Clippers have an outside chance.

Last edited:

Agreed.

Perhaps but there were no clipper fans before 2006...

Their whole current fan base used to wear Kobe Bryant laker jerseys

That is fact

Last edited:
Perhaps but there were no clipper fans before 2006...

Their whole fan base wore Kobe Bryant laker jerseys

That is fact

The only fact is that you are a clown who has no idea what he's talking about. All of the regular Clippers fan in this thread and on this board were on here before 2006. Given your ridiculous statement up there, I'm pretty sure I've been a Clippers fan since before you were born.

Go away.

Last edited:
I agree.

Except OKC loses the first round, Y'all ain't got KD right now.
KD would pop a Loratab and lace up.

Even without KD, I like OKC against GSW with Kanter/Ibaka/Mitch/Adams/Collison.

Poor Draymond would be exhausted.

Last edited:
The only fact is that you are a clown who has no idea what he's talking about. All of the regular Clippers fan in this thread and on this board were on here before 2006. Given your ridiculous statement up there, I'm pretty sure I've been a Clippers fan since before you were born.

Go away.

If the Shoe fits then wear it.

Your team isn't winning anything with DJ n Paul.

And in 3-5 year when your squad is irrelevant again and the laughing stock of the nba

I want to see whose phallus you hop on next
Or will you be satisfied poking your Chest out because clippers won 2 division titles

Last edited:

KD would pop a Loratab and lace up.

Even without KD, I like OKC against GSW with Kanter/Ibaka/Mitch/Adams/Collison.

Poor Draymond would be exhausted.
I like whatever team wins the 3-6 matchup right now. The Grizzlies are complete though.
Dallas is in trouble with Tyson and Chandler having injuries this late in the season. Tyson's is in his hip or back right?

Chandler will probably be full strength but without Tyson though, man.

The bracket doesn't work that way but I'm inclined to agree at this point. Got OKC and MEM in the West Finals.

Dallas is in trouble with Tyson and Chandler having injuries this late in the season. Tyson's is in his hip or back right?

Chandler will probably be full strength but without Tyson though, man.
Yeah, Tyson has a hip problem. Usually happens to guys in their sixties.
laugh.gif

They did well without him last year against the Spurs, and I wouldn't put it past the Mavs to turn on a switch in the playoffs like the Spurs usually do.

Calling them Tyson and Chandler confused me for a second...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom