The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Shoe fits then wear it.

Your team isn't winning anything with DJ n Paul.

And in 3-5 year when your squad is irrelevant again and the laughing stock of the nba

I want to see whose phallus you hop on next
Or will you be satisfied poking your Chest out because clippers won 2 division titles

Like I said, I've been a Clippers fan since before you knew what a basketball was. That's been my only team for 30 years. And you don't know **** about me, so you really shouldn't be talking. I've never once bragged about a Clippers division title.

Congratulations though, you've set a record for the fastest I've ever blocked anyone on this board. Which is saying something, considering I've been a member since 2001. I can hope that nobody quotes you so I don't have to read the ignorant nonsense you post.

Last edited:
That'd mean we'd see a Memphis/OKC West finals then because I'd take OKC over Clippers and Portland would lose to Memphis.

Too bad the bracket can't look like this come PO time

The only fact is that you are a clown who has no idea what he's talking about. All of the regular Clippers fan in this thread and on this board were on here before 2006. Given your ridiculous statement up there, I'm pretty sure I've been a Clippers fan since before you were born.

Go away.

And in 3-5 year when your squad is irrelevant again and the laughing stock of the nba

Or will you be satisfied poking your Chest out because clippers won 2 division titles
While I do take great delight in the Clippers short comings, I will confirm that clippers fans on here are good people and the regulars you see posting have been fans since the dark ages

no.gotta block people dough. cavs are the favs along with mavs, okc n grizzlies. dont count out the pistons

If I was the Blazers I'd want to tank a few games so I'm in the 4-5 matchup. OKC or GSW over MEM anyday.

Last edited:

The only fact is that you are a clown who has no idea what he's talking about. All of the regular Clippers fan in this thread and on this board were on here before 2006. Given your ridiculous statement up there, I'm pretty sure I've been a Clippers fan since before you were born.

Go away.

While I do take great delight in the Clippers short comings, I will confirm that clippers fans on here are good people and the regulars you see posting have been fans since the dark ages
this is true, although I like to mess with lawdog and shoeking, for the most part they're good people.

Feels getting caught everywhere

I know, man. Can help it that it doesn't sit well with me when someone who's been on here for less than a month accuses me of being a bandwagon Clippers fan. I'm moving on now though.

Clippers fans are cool for the most part.

It's a shame the players on their team are so damn annoying.

The NBA is not more competitive now than when Jordan played

Theres probably about the same amount of competitiveness, its just the conferences were more balanced before

I dont think you can say the NBA is at an all time high when a 39 year old Ray Allen is a key free agent :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

All I can do is stare.

The nba only seems more competitive than ever before because all the talent is in the same conference

Theres probably about the same amount of competitiveness, its just the conferences were more balanced before

I dont think you can say the NBA is at an all time high when a 39 year old Ray Allen is a key free agent
laugh.gif
Robert Horry was wanted by every Contender when he was like 89 years old though, that Clutch 3 ball is all a team needs sometimes.

That'd mean we'd see a Memphis/OKC West finals then because I'd take OKC over Clippers and Portland would lose to Memphis.

There's no telling how that WC bracket is gonna a turn out looking when the playoffs start. Positioning is gonna go down to the last game of the season for the West.

I dont think you can say the NBA is at an all time high when a 39 year old Ray Allen is a key free agent :lol:

Caught First Take today huh?

Lebron will never be better than Jordan
How?
2011 NBA Finals.
Still remember Bron's pregame speech in the huddle before game 4 vs Dal.

He said something along the lines of "if you aint exhausted after this game, you aint playing hard enough. We gotta play like our backs are against the wall." 

Ended the game 3-11 from the field, 8 pts. EL OH ELZ
Found it.

There's no telling how that WC bracket is gonna a turn out looking when the playoffs start. Positioning is gonna go down to the last game of the season for the West.
I know right.

Last year was the same way. Seeding was a toss up and Suns almost snuck in. Can't wait, it's almost upon us G.

So the Clippers have beaten the Mavs, Rockets, Spurs and Grizzlies recently, without Blake Griffin, but because they blew a game against the Blazers last night, in which they were down 2 starters and Jamal Crawford, people are now predicting a first round playoff exit for them? Never change NT:

it's probably because they are soft and can't win when it counts, like the playoffs. Chris Paul is a choke flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom