The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Howard and that stepback used to kill me.

JET was cool though he was shooting it before he messed up
 Or when howard use to score like 11 points in the 1st and then just chill out and ends up with only 17 at the end of the game
laugh.gif

Jet is cool him in the 11' finals lighting up lebron and the heat was
eek.gif
and appreciated

So....I know everyone is under the belief that these current players are soft because they want time off and so on. But it seems as though we are seeing an incline in injuries of various kinds. These guys are playing twice as much b-ball from the days they enter high school with all these new events and tourneys and AAU ball. Eventually something gives out. Or am I making assumptions here?

So....I know everyone is under the belief that these current players are soft because they want time off and so on. But it seems as though we are seeing an incline in injuries of various kinds. These guys are playing twice as much b-ball from the days they enter high school with all these new events and tourneys and AAU ball. Eventually something gives out. Or am I making assumptions here?
on top of that, their practice/workouts contributes a lot to the wear throughout the season

This FG% had to be horrid on both sides. What a trash finish. 

Got to see Mavs with Amare though. I don't need to see any more from Mavs though. Definitely not a contender.

We just ain't that good right now.

There is no flow whatsoever to our offense.

Rondo has made us better on defense but when he's on the floor with Have it All the defense just sags off both of them.

Playing a team on a back to back and we ain't played since Monday and getting washed worries me.

Man what does my boy Allen Crabbe gotta do to get some run

He needs to find his way to some sorry team like Knicks or Lakers they could use him

Rondo has made us better on defense but when he's on the floor with Have it All the defense just sags off both of them.

Playing a team on a back to back and we ain't played since Monday and getting washed worries me.
Has Rondo really made you that much better defensively? 

The offense just... got 4 guys (when Parsons returns which is soon) who need the ball and high use

Last edited:

Has Rondo really made you that much better defensively? 

The offense just... got 4 guys (when Parsons returns which is soon) who need the ball and high use

Top 5 defense in the league since the new year.

We just go through super long scoring droughts now.

I'm more concerned about Dirk not being able to hit an open shot more than anything right now.

Lol, to think, NT was coming at my throat last year when I said Pau was better than Bosh at this point in their careers.

Bosh has never been nor ever will be nearly as good as Pau. Facts.

1) The Rondo experiment has disrupted everything Dallas was doing on offense earlier this year

2) Dirk. The Rondo experiment wouldn't be so bad if Dirk wasn't so washed / over the hill.

Top 5 defense in the league since the new year.

We just go through super long scoring droughts now.

I'm more concerned about Dirk not being able to hit an open shot more than anything right now.
Interesting, keep in mind Rondo missed most of FEB

Also its weird.

Mavs without Rondo 1-7 vs West playoff teams and top 2 in the East.

Mavs with Rondo 8--9.

IDK man, hopefully Parsons soft *** is more important that we realized.

Portland, Lakers and Philly he did some bone headed things in the final seconds. Lucked out and won the Lakers game and the Philly game, lost the Portland one and this one.

9 of 12 is nice and I'm happy no doubt, but that doesn't change the fact that he's making it hard on the guys in close games.
You have to take the bad with the good. He's the only reason they're in those close games to begin with.
Really interesting how this applies to Westbrook but not CP3.

DIrk is shooting around his career average.

5-11    5-13 tonight.

It looks like he misses everything though, those 5 shots could be layups honestly, don't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom