The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That streak Russ went on just made me realize even more how raw Mike was going seven and nine games straight with triple dubs [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] my goodness

Damn Wes just blew out his achilles wearing some Kobes 
mean.gif

Imagine the Oscar season triple double then.

sidenote: Just saw Matthews injury. That can't be good.

Rondo washed, rinsed and hung out to dry.

He got by wit horrid offense by having almost stellar defense.
That defense aint show up in a loong time.

Taking the good with the bad is the epitome of being a Thunder fan Coached by Brooks.

It is what it is for me. 
Still frustrating but habitually tolerable watching him go solo when you have Morrow/Singler that plays can be ran for, should be ran for, in those moments. 

This five-game run for Westbrook is pretty much the epitome of that. Yeah, he just got four straight triple-doubles, scored 40+ in three consecutive games, but they went 2-3 in those games with one of them being an OT game against the Sixers.

Dallas fans will never admit this

Devin Harris might as well start
Nah, I agree. I'm a Mavs fan and we gave up so much for Rondo (Wright, Crowder, Nelson along with a future 1st and 2nd round pick) and so far he's been doing **** for us. We were playing better before he came over and now it's just a mess along with his ugly *** shot 
mean.gif

New to this thread btw 
nerd.gif

Dallas fans will never admit this

Devin Harris might as well start
Nah, I agree. I'm a Mavs fan and we gave up so much for Rondo (Wright, Crowder, Nelson along with a future 1st and 2nd round pick) and so far he's been doing **** for us. We were playing better before he came over and now it's just a mess along with his ugly *** shot :smh:

New to this thread btw :nerd:  

welcome :smokin

s/o to you for being honest

Damn Wes done popped the Achilles poor guy

Crazy how that can happen at any time on a move he's probably made a million times

Whats with these achilles popping injuries. Kobe, Jennings, now Wes?

Before Kobe ive never really heard anyone with an achilles injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom