The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm turning in my Net fan card. I can't handle the fact that we're about to give the best team in the league a top 10 lottery pick and we're ending up with the 30th pick in the draft. That's my limit as a fan. I lived through 12-70. I felt 1000% better about the team then. Now? I think I'm legitimately done. Might just turn into an NBA fan or root for the Dominican players around the league. :smh:

I think I'm turning in my Net fan card. I can't handle the fact that we're about to give the best team in the league a top 10 lottery pick and we're ending up with the 30th pick in the draft. That's my limit as a fan. I lived through 12-70. I felt 1000% better about the team then. Now? I think I'm legitimately done. Might just turn into an NBA fan or root for the Dominican players around the league. :smh:

The Laker contingent are currently accepting applications during this down period.

that's your limit? please man, try being a knicks fan.

Obvious typo

The way the Award is voted on I'm very confident that Curry will win the Award :D

That's funny, because I honestly believe that the warriors dominance is just making the distance between harden and curry for that award bigger and bigger. I would not like the chances of Curry winning that award if I were a Dub's fan.

The only hope is that the Rockets take a slide in the standings between now and april, which could very well happen. But as long as Houston is top 3, it's clearly harden's award. CLEARLY.

Bruh. We have the highest payroll in the league, we're not making the playoffs in the EAST where everyone is tanking, and we're getting the last pick in the 1st round. I'm not sure it gets bleaker than that.

Bruh. We have the highest payroll in the league, we're not making the playoffs in the EAST where everyone is tanking, and we're getting the last pick in the 1st round. I'm not sure it gets bleaker than that.
knicks single handedly created 2 power house teams via the eddy curry trade. joakim noah and lamarcus aldridge b. being a knicks fan has been worse.

Maybe he's not into BDSM.
50 shades of orange and blue 
mean.gif

Obvious typo

The way the Award is voted on I'm very confident that Curry will win the Award :D

That's funny, because I honestly believe that the warriors dominance is just making the distance between harden and curry for that award bigger and bigger. I would not like the chances of Curry winning that award if I were a Dub's fan.

The only hope is that the Rockets take a slide in the standings between now and april, which could very well happen. But as long as Houston is top 3, it's clearly harden's award. CLEARLY.

I have no problem with Harden winning it but it seems like the best player on the best team wins the award

love it baby. makes that one day when we win it all even sweeter.

As a Clippers fan, I can completely relate. Except if the Clippers win the championship (or even make the WCF) while Chris Paul is on the team, sea manup and Chester McFloppy might spontaneously combust. I don't think the Knicks winning would do that.

love it baby. makes that one day when we win it all even sweeter.

As a Clippers fan, I can completely relate. Except if the Clippers win the championship (or even make the WCF) while Chris Paul is on the team, sea manup and Chester McFloppy might spontaneously combust. I don't think the Knicks winning would do that.
imagine a knicks vs clippers finals :lol: NT would blow up.

That's pretty bad. Surprised they didn't move Lopez and try to get some draft picks.

Too bad it won't happen until like 2025 when you and I have cut down our posting to like once every other day. :lol:
sadly :lol: we'll go ham though when it does.

You know it man. If they're not posting on here anymore, I'm going to track down leemelone, Mamba MVP and anyone else who said the Clippers would suck forever in real life and throw it in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom