The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Rondo is the problem lately you ain't paying attention.

I don't like his fit with us but it ain't him.

If you think Rondo is the problem lately you ain't paying attention.

I don't like his fit with us but it ain't him.
Wouldn't say he's the problem or anything like that but the team just aint lookin too exceptional 

If you want him to stay beyond this season, then good luck

But RIP

clippers are a weird team when it comes to how people rate the team and players

no one thinks they are a finals team but people think:

chris paul is a top 5 all time pg

blake is the best pf in the league (and best passing big man)

dj is a top 5 center

doc is a top 5 coach

crawford is one of the best 6th men in the league

so either for some strange reason 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

or the pieces to this team are not worth as much as people think they're worth 
I've been saying this all year and last year 
laugh.gif
 DJ also finished top 3 DPOY last season and he's now "a max player"

Dallas been looking weak but I still wouldn't count out Rondo turning things around in the playoffs

Last edited:
Dallas been looking weak but I still wouldn't count out Rondo turning things around in the playoffs

We look bad because Dirk and Have it All can't make an open shot lately and the Chandlers have been out.

If we are playing well heading into the playoffs I'll have faith.

We need at least one playoff series at home to make any real noise though.

All opinion on who has the better legacy or who was the better player but I'll go with LeBron

I don't think Kobe would have accomplished what LeBron did if they switched career paths

Kobe having to carry those Cleveland teams with Mike Brown? I don't see that ending up well at all

Last edited:
We saw how Kobe and Mike Brown ended with a far more talented roster than those Cavs squads.

They shoulda awarded his COY to Bron.

Last edited:

All opinion on who has the better legacy or who was the better player but I'll go with LeBron

I don't think Kobe would have accomplished what LeBron did if they switched career paths

Kobe having to carry those Cleveland teams with Mike Brown? I don't see that ending up well at all
Kobe couldn't have gotten bounced from the semi and conference finals in the Eastern conference year in and year out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom