The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike green do numbers lie this am was 
laugh.gif

they be crazy they trade durant 

mike green do numbers lie this am was 
laugh.gif

they be crazy they trade durant 
Na they right. They should trade him to the Wizards for Nene, Otto Porter, and a 1st round pick.

They don't need him they got the best player in the league in Westbrook. 

Let us take him off their hands.

KD getting traded :lol:

this is what Ainge and the celtics have been planning for. they will use their stash of 2nd round protected draft picks of top seeded teams in a package including young talent like evan turner to steal KD from the Thunder like morey stole harden. brilliant

I ain't discussing nothing First Take related, show and the people on it are basura.

In fairness to them, they didn't bring up the idea initially. They were just filling airtime with what some former front office guy said the day before on Cowherd's show.

In fairness to them, they didn't bring up the idea initially. They were just filling airtime with what some former front office guy said the day before on Cowherd's show.

Plus, given that KD is a free agent at the end of next year, along with Westbrook's emergence, it's not a completely stupid notion to entertain. And I say this as someone who doesn't like or watch First Take at all.

If OKC management thinks there's a real possibity he'll walk at the end of his contract, they probably should at least entertain trade offers. But it's not close to that point yet, so that's why it's silly to talk about. Not the concept, but the timing.

Trading someone of KD's caliber and age would be a wild move but considering his foot issues, I would absolutely consider it during the offseason. Think of the type of players that a KD trade would command. OKC would have to keep it top secret though and pull the trigger quickly. It would be a disaster if they float his name around and it leaks to the media.

I made this and got it signed by Klay at a signing he did last year. It was also fun winning a gold medal with him last summer.

Last edited:
i went to the Wolve vs Clips game last night.

Flip Saunders and Kevin Martin :x

Ricky Rubio :x :x :x  

I'll agree with your first statement but not on the second. Flip is going to keep Martin around and stop the development of Bazz and LaVine, i don't think it's important to turn him into a PG he's a SG.

i went to the Wolve vs Clips game last night.

Flip Saunders and Kevin Martin 
sick.gif

Ricky Rubio 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'll agree with your first statement but not on the second. Flip is going to keep Martin around and stop the development of Bazz and LaVine, i don't think it's important to turn him into a PG he's a SG.
so you like Rubio?

Flip has him running pick n roll 90% of the time and dude is a non mf factor when he comes off a pick. Defenders begging him to take the jumper. And all he keeps looking for are the highlight passes. 

moneylicious moneylicious

I do. That jumper will get better.....hopefully. Plus with Wiggins being the #1 guy he won't have the ball in his hands that much going forward and I don't think we can go get someone to replace him so I think let him develop. It's going to suck soon that he will have a new coach again in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom