The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...what if..

you had a Danny Manning signed ball? Or a Gary Grant signed jersey? Or even a Olden Polynice signed poster?

You would for sure keep that right? haha

I still have my kobe signed bball card from 7th grade *shrug*

Yeah, some Manning and/or Grant memorabilia would be special. OP, not so much....unless the autograph was on a ticket he wrote me while pretending to be a cop.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

lowkey, we all should've known Whiteside wasn't right in the head when he was asked what inspires him to play well and his response was his nba 2k rating.

uhh

he got elbowed in the face, it's pretty obvious.

He did, but the reaction probably was not warranted by the severity of the elbow. Plus, there was a couple second delay between when he got hit and when he went down. I'd call it a flop, though I don't think its on the more egregious end of the spectrum.

Blake Griffin ‏@blakegriffin32 · 26m26 minutes ago
After our game a guy told me I played great. Instead of telling him I didn't play I just said "thanks". So yeah... I'm in a good place.

:lol:

How much money has Whiteside been fined? He doesn't make much so I know he's gotta be feeling that hit.
40,000 now, he's got to cool it. I think the scouting report on him now is that he's got thin skin and he's probably going to get it worse than before

vlade 
pimp.gif

Q: Another time when you tend to pop into my consciousness is whenever I deal with Kobe Bryant. I sat down with him recently to talk about his new documentary, and it made me wonder: have you guys ever talked about that infamous trade in '96. (Divac was traded from the Lakers to the Charlotte Hornets in the deal that gave the Lakers Bryant's rights and set the stage for his storied career in Los Angeles.)

A:  Maybe very briefly. My last year in the NBA, he was my teammate (in 2004-05). Or I would say, I was his teammate. It was fun. You know when you start something, and you make a big circle and you come to the end. It was a lovely story that I finished my career with Kobe, with somebody who I was traded for. I have a lot of respect for the guy. I think he's definitely, by far, the best talent that I ever, ever played with. (It's) obviously very close with Magic (Johnson) and Chris Webber, Glen Rice and Peja Stojakovic — it's unbelievable experience for me to have a teammate like that next to me.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...anadive-flopping-lakers-kobe-bryant/24666243/

I think he's definitely, by far, the best talent that I ever, ever played with. (It's) obviously very close with Magic (Johnson) and Chris Webber, Glen Rice and Peja Stojakovic

Vlade is gonna make a helluva politician one day

Last edited:

I think he's definitely, by far, the best talent that I ever, ever played with. (It's) obviously very close with Magic (Johnson) and Chris Webber, Glen Rice and Peja Stojakovic
Vlade is gonna make a helluva politician one day
maybe he was just hinting that magic was always very close with other men 
nerd.gif

Either way, I completely forgot he ever went back to the Lakers. (which is understandable since it appears he only played 15 games that season)

I always forget too. Kobe, Lamar, Malone, Vlade, and Rudy T... what could have beenLOLJK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom