The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...

I remeber him getting a DUI and punching a teammate...

and his Scarface poster :lol:

is there something I'm missing? Serious question.

All I've ever seen dude do since Portland is "punk" BG and sell wolf tickets.

I wasn't running the streets with this dude so idk. I was just asking if you were familiar with that time period because that's where his reputation stems from.

Westbrook really is an amazing athlete to play full speed ahead all game. I would die playing like that in a single pick up game.

I remember when Scott Brooks went to "Hack a Splitter" in game 3 of the WCF in 2012.

He saved the season right there.

Last edited:
After that lack of focus DeAndre showed at the end of the Portland game last week, it should tell you everything you need to know about his free throws....

Last edited:
Mark Jackson hit the nail on the head. You're a professional basketball player. I have no sympathy for you and your free throw struggles DeAndre Jordan

laugh.gif
 Westbrook......didn't get that cause he was gifted that last one

No you kanter lol deandre gets away with mad travels. Just tuned in and I've counted at least three.

Maybe there making it up to me since I didn't get the free trial last time

More reason Russ should be considered MVP. This team is garbage got Jordan out there looking like Wilt, Rivers looking like a real NBA player and Big Baby and Hawes owning the paint.

If no 3D by Russ they don't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom