The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But let's imagine if Chris Paul would have made that same play. The thread would have jumped 3 pages by now.

Nothing but truth. Nobody says a word when russy flops...pulling up from 35 feet with 20secs on the shot clock...flailing his arms and feet everywhere.

It's comical.

after a 9 t/o game

russ follow it up with a 10 maybe more 
laugh.gif

mark jackson like, eff gsw, might as well politic for the thunder coaching job. dude been sucking russ alllllll game.

The Last Fast & Furious movie I saw was 5 (I think) and I walked out of the theater on that one. Just saw a commercial for the new one and they're driving cars out of planes mid flight in the mountains and landing on the roads....
laugh.gif

Feel better about loving all the ******** James Bonds lives through now.

To make this basketball related: 

Blazers by 7 tonight

Yo what the heck.... How is this happening.

The Last Fast & Furious movie I saw was 5 (I think) and I walked out of the theater on that one. Just saw a commercial for the new one and they're driving cars out of planes mid flight in the mountains and landing on the roads....:lol:

Blazers by 7 tonight
Just gotta enjoy the ride man movies are great.

The Last Fast & Furious movie I saw was 5 (I think) and I walked out of the theater on that one. Just saw a commercial for the new one and they're driving cars out of planes mid flight in the mountains and landing on the roads....:lol:

Blazers by 7 tonight
same bro... what a lame franchise ff has become. its ridiculous..... movies lame af.....

i havent seen a good game on tv in a minute it seems like.....

Last edited:
With Mark on that one. Don't like the goal of getting 1 out of 2, whatever improves that percentage though. 

Hawks get a good win then lose to a scrub. Not a good  way to go about things.....

Wish Kobe was still playing.

Last edited:
OKC acquiring Singler was so overhyped.

The trade all comes down to Perk and Reggie for DJ and Kanter. Novak doesn't play and Singler has been a negative. Maybe he gets better when Durant gets back, but now its not really "depth" anymore. Its 2 rotational players for 2 rotational players :lol: .

Perk was so bad offensively that anything Kanter brings on the offensive end is good. But, his defense is so bad that it makes anything he gives up on the offensive end balance out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom