The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that play happened pre HD youtube videos.

feels like a lifetime ago 
tired.gif

Watch "Jeff Teague Atlanta Hawks Vs Chicago Bulls 01.17.15 HighLights" on :
:lol: :lol: how many times did jeff block drose?

Last edited:
in the same vein that teague wasn't in his prime in 2011 rose wasn't in his groove in 2015

and I think most of us know how to add and divide with the exception of noblekane it's just that not everyone cares to analyze so meticulous-ly. most of the advanced over analytics you can get a grasp of just from paying attention to the game

Lol i picked the most recent video because it's the most relevant.
Most relevant as in since they've become relevant. Sit yo fickle hype beast *** down. All these years the Hawks received Slander throughout this forum, and you just suddenly appear once the team became the best team (record wise)in the nba.

I remember one of the first games of the season, a TNT game, Spurs/Memphis, and Pop didn't play any of his stars. Memphis was upset.

Fast Forward to tonight and.....Memphis is sitting their whole team. Lessons every where when you least expect it.

Most relevant as in since they've become relevant. Sit yo fickle hype beast *** down. All these years the Hawks received Slander throughout this forum, and you just suddenly appear once the team became the best team (record wise)in the nba.
That highlight reel though. Teague :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I've been using vorp, win shares, war, turnover percentage, efg%, wins produced, adjp48, etc. good for adding that different take to a player's worth or when comparing two guys.

I've been using vorp, win shares, war, turnover percentage, efg%, wins produced, adjp48, etc. good for adding that different take to a player's worth or when comparing two guys.

I personally think that there is too much to quantify in determining wins added.

Does Lebrons win shares take in account adding love, a rookie coach and the overall trash levels of the east? I just don't understand how you can put a number on his value with so many variables.

I personally think that there is too much to quantify in determining wins added.

Does Lebrons win shares take in account adding love, a rookie coach and the overall trash levels of the east? I just don't understand how you can put a number on his value with so many variables.
reasonable.

i like to use advanced stats as guides to see year over year growth in a player and quantify who's having the better year when the other numbers are pretty even.

first and foremost i go to the classics, ppg, rpg, apg, fg%, tpg, then from there expand if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom