The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
this.is.common sense. some guys.will watch the game,.some go to.games to get buzzed and stare at celebs and cheerleaders or check out flouncing meats. but it aint no duty.

whatever floats your boat. so if crappy teams dont entertain, then move on.

but now that Ibakas meat has been confirmed to be Two Handfuls, I am starting to watch OKC more. but its mostly thrilling watching WB frustrated and losing with his rage. lol
Bruh, I never knew. How'd I miss this though.

u reached two table legs length to post this? lol I think the trainers make him tape that thing down or tie it down smaller like those balloons.

next time at a party, imma twist dst baloon n curve it like....

in the same vein that teague wasn't in his prime in 2011 rose wasn't in his groove in 2015

and I think most of us know how to add and divide with the exception of noblekane it's just that not everyone cares to analyze so meticulous-ly. most of the advanced over analytics you can get a grasp of just from paying attention to the game

U still mad always looking like a clown everywhere u post lol

Keep defending nick young and thinking the lakers have a chance at making the playoffs :lol:

Jd already put you in your place so thats all folks

Last edited:

u reached two table legs length to post this? lol I think the trainers make him tape that thing down or tie it down smaller like those balloons.

next time at a party, imma twist dst baloon n curve it like....
laugh.gif

I just came across it. Don't ask how but..found it interesting none the less

Aint no beef kid just mad for something i must have did to him. I dont remember. People get mad at me and hold grudges everyday b Maybe its cuz everything he posts is defending every stupid move the lakers do and i laughed at him

Btw, I'm late, but as far as the Grantland slander earlier... I get that Simmons rubs some people the wrong way. But

Zach Lowe

Brett Koremenos

netw3rk

Kirk Goldsberry

Jonathan Abrams

Rembert Browne

Chris Brown (the smartfootball one, not the woman-beating one)

Charles Pierce

Grantland puts out a lot of really good content. Far from "trash."

@EthanJSkolnick: David Blatt on getting Cavaliers to buy in: "Despite me being one of the most experienced coaches in the world, I still came over here new."

:stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom