The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 at the Wizards fans getting crazy all of a sudden hoping they would get something free if Calethes missed that FT
Chik Fil A is so over rated. Mad expensive for fast food for no reason. Have to buy two things just to get a decent meal out of it.

Except the breakfast chicken biscuits 

Wot?

Are you poor?
That was the point of putting "For fast food". It is typically cheap, Chik Fil A is not as cheap as other fast food places. Why would you even do this fam?
A sandwich, fries, and a drink is like 6 bucks. You're like the first person I've seen call it expensive.
And again that one meal from Chik Fil A is not filling, and if you really want to get a decent meal you have to get two things and now we're at 9/10 dollars. Spending 9/10 dollars at a fast food place just to feed me is ridiculous to me. There are two selling points to getting fast food, it being fast and cheap. Chik Fil A can take one of those things away instantly. Other places with Chicken Sandwhiches give you sandwhiches that are like twice the size for around the same price that Chik Fil A is doing.

Gobert absolutely dominating. :x

27th pick in the draft, teams gotta scout better internationally between him and Giannis.

A sandwich, fries, and a drink is like 6 bucks. You're like the first person I've seen call it expensive.

I'm not saying it is expensive, but their prices vary a lot by location.

All 4 I stop by in the Houston area have different prices.

laugh.gif
At this turning into a food thread.

Real talk though, if I need a good ****, I eat McDonalds.

You literally could eat that mess on the stool, because it's coming right out anyway.

Go without eating McDonalds for a long time....and then start again. Your body will get very angry w/ you.

Reactions: ASE
stopped eating mcdonalds when they killed the chipotle bbq sauce. thats all i ate with the nuggets. oh and the frozen strawberry lemonade slush. might get a mcgriddle every now and then, but for the most part, **** them ******.

only fast food i eat now, which s rarely is steak n' shake, carls js and in n out

I give Five Guys props for flooding you with fries though. I can get one order of fries and feed 2 people with it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom