The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach Lowe slander? Never thought I would see the day
Basically, sea manup isn't going to like anyone who says things that suggest Kobe isn't the GOAT or that Chris Paul can actually play basketball.
hes just such a snob, never actually brings anything new to basketball analysis 100% fluff. probably has never picked up a basketball in real life either

Tony Allen got on a Dickies outfit
roll.gif

A sandwich and fries don't fill you guys up? I can't imagine throwing two of those sandwiches down tbh
really?  i got the same problem at In-N-Out. i always go with a #1 plus a cheeseburger.

(with chilis added to the burger and the fries "well-done") 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Jeff Green is a good guy by all accounts and I feel a little bad slandering him... but the guy just doesn't really make an impact on either end. He's always half asleep on the floor. I thought maybe he could flourish in a reduced role but he just looks like the same guy who disappears on the court for long stretches just like he was in Boston.

If this is the guy who's supposed to put Memphis over the top... good luck with that.

A sandwich and fries don't fill you guys up? I can't imagine throwing two of those sandwiches down tbh
my dinner last night was two double cheese burgers, 10 mcnuggets, two apple pies and large fries 

mcdonalds food is average at best and not filling at all though 

really?  i got the same problem at In-N-Out. i always go with a #1 plus a cheeseburger.

(with chilis added to the burger and the fries "well-done") :pimp:  

I'm with you on that. Any time I eat In-N-out I'm always hungry a couple hours later, especially when I got protein style. Still the best tasing fast food burger anywhere though.

Jeff Green is a good guy by all accounts and I feel a little bad slandering him... but the guy just doesn't really make an impact on either end. He's always half asleep on the floor. I thought maybe he could flourish in a reduced role but he just looks like the same guy who disappears on the court for long stretches just like he was in Boston.

If this is the guy who's supposed to put Memphis over the top... good luck with that.
He's an upgrade over Tony Allen and Tayshaun Prince at that spot. 

At least he's capable of being a threat...and you have to guard him. You can't play 4 on 5 like when Allen is on the floor.

my dinner last night was two double cheese burgers, 10 mcnuggets, two apple pies and large fries 

mcdonalds food is average at best and not filling at all though 

AND you're still alive? Thought you'd be on the crapper all day. Or 6 feet under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom