The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos in the homer hall of fame?

Acb

Mjshoesfan

Certifiedflyboi

Outtacontrol

Doo doo bee

Zodogg

???

Crazy how none of them are around anymore and not by choice :lol:
Thing is, being a homer ain't even bad. Being annoying is.

DSA is a huge Boston homer. Son wouldn't let anyone pick the Seahawks without his disapproving response. Nothing wrong with that.

KLJ is a huge homer for Cleveland and scrappy white guys. Nothing wrong with that. But he also lets people pick the Tigers over Indians without following them around.

But them dudes, once they've entered a discussion, they just don't let anyone talk about anything else. :lol:

New article a friend just sent me talks about how the Skins signing Pot Roast is a sign KD is coming home. Dudes are really close friends apparently. It goes into more detail but that's the main part.

Last edited:
Id like to see a Cavs n Warriors Finals though.
I would like to see the Spurs, Thunder, Warriors, Grizz come out of the West

and in the East, Hawks, Drakes, Cavs

but thats just me

Can't sleep on the Hawks I know a lot of ppl have they doubts but let's not be mistaken they are leading the East by a huge margin and playing the same teams everybody else is so lets not discredit that coach has been amazing for them!

Glad to see them play well after Amare punked the team

The more west teams looking good the better for all of us
yessir and rightfully so. Dudes needed a wake up call. This team got the juice when they're clicking.... Really like how Parsons played.

Gotta make this a winning home stand though with OKC and the Grizz coming right up then we can start talking about them again

Gatorade Recover | Building Jabari Parker
D. Rose is a pioneer.

He made it possible for injuries to be springboards to another check.

He had the first "comeback" campaign...Kobe w/ the Muse doc...and even Paul George has been a filming a movie about his recovery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom