The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mozgov one was IMO. He grab the back of that mans head and...well you know what that looks like. Ha ha ha

Shawn Kemp said when he came into the league he wanted to dunk on everybody. I think he pretty much succeeded.
Shawn Kemp Top 10 Dunks:

Bad Dude

Last edited:
or did he have 10 + children to support the NBA? chicken and da egg.
roll.gif
repped!

So who is going to knock out the clippers in the first round.....Houston or Portland...?

It seems to be an every year thing with the clipset, they have never made it passed the 2nd round.

Last edited:
Dominique Wilkins and Clyde Drexler are the only two guys I can think of who committed the cardinal sin of dribbling with their heads down and still dominated nightly :lol:

Omg somebody needs to save page 3030

This place is gonna crash when the hawks get eliminated in the second round or less :lol:

This dude is one of the most perplexing players in the league.

He can be trash for 20 straight games and then explode for a triple double or a big scoring night out of nowhere.

I do think Indiana should have kept him when they loss Lance tho...

So who is going to knock out the clippers in the first round.....Houston or Portland...?

It seems to be an every year thing with the clipset, they have never made it passed the 2nd round.

I think they can win a close series between Houston or Portland

The real question should be who will knock them out in the second round

This dude is one of the most perplexing players in the league.

He can be trash for 20 straight games and then explode for a triple double or a big scoring night out of nowhere.

I do think Indiana should have kept him when they loss Lance tho...
Can't do anything on a legit team

There is only 2 Hawks fans on here

I only see one and hes enough for niketalkers to crash the site talking trash :lol:

When you boast about your team you better hope they make it and that team just reeks of being upset in the first round or eliminated in the second

Niketalk will never let you hear the end of it

Just look at what happened to outta control and mjshoesfan. In a backalley somewhere sharing molded fish out of a garbage can right now as we type

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom