The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
basketball and football... not a hockey fan but if i had to chose between going to a hockey game and going to a baseball game. its hockey all day.

Like Lawdog said the other things is what makes Baseball fun live. Unless it's like Yanks/Sox for me Nats/Braves. I prefer Football at home more then any of them though. Red Zone is God like.

Last edited:
There's not a person in here that wouldn't have a blast at a post season game live. I guarantee that.
. I can't speak on post season but going to a Brewer's game against the Cubs, I enjoyed their amenities moreso than the games. But everyone to each their own.

Last edited:
I think a good indication that baseball is a bit slow is the fact that MLB is trying to put rules in place to speed their own game up.

TBH, I think pro football can be pretty boring at times also.

It's not just the Kings - just what bad teams do. Build up leads only to blow them. Seen it so many, many times all the years the Clippers sucked.

That's what the Wizards have been doing during that losing streak. Decent 1st half. Falls apart during the 3rd.

Wall is on fire right now.

Do we still got Barry Bonds?
Bonds
pimp.gif
GOAT

@Jumpman II I know we'll disagree about Steph and Russ but we can be bff's cuz of Bonds. Should have kept your avy of bonds instead of Draymond
laugh.gif

Trying being a raiders fan and having a trash fantasy team and you realize how boring football can really be.

Basketball is awesome live just gotta go to a meaningful game. Lebron always puts on a show when he comes to la. His swag is so pompous but he's so committed to it you almost start to respect him. Also appreciate some of the tough shots he makes more when you see it up close. Same with kobe and others

Basketball is pretty wack live. I end up giving a bunch of my season tickets away to friends and family.

I'd much rather have Angels season tickets but that drive and the amount of games would be too much.

Trying being a raiders fan and having a trash fantasy team and you realize how boring football can really be.

Basketball is awesome live just gotta go to a meaningful game. Lebron always puts on a show when he comes to la. His swag is so pompous but he's so committed to it you almost start to respect him. Also appreciate some of the tough shots he makes more when you see it up close. Same with kobe and others

Yeah, the live basketball experience really depends a lot on who you're seeing and where you're sitting. If you're in the lower bowl of the arena and can actually hear what's happening on the court, it makes the experience much more interesting. And it's almost always better to go see a marquee team or player.

Yeah, the live basketball experience really depends a lot on who you're seeing and where you're sitting. If you're in the lower bowl of the arena and can actually hear what's happening on the court, it makes the experience much more interesting. And it's almost always better to go see a marquee team or player.
Same with baseball. When you're closer to the dugout is a cool experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom