The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings fans are climbing ledges all over Cali. These dudes getting run out the gym after cooking us in the 1st half. From down 18 to up 15.

Free Boogie.

Kings fans are climbing ledges all over Cali. These dudes getting run out the gym after cooking us in the 1st half. From down 18 to up 15.

Free Boogie.
tank away bruh, 2nd night of a back to back on the road.

Shocking I guess.

Boogies knows whats what

Soccer live >
this man knows.

although the Portugal v Argentina friendly I went to at Old Trafford was easly the worst footy match I ever attended, it was still pretty dope to watch live.

Last edited:

tank away bruh.

Boogies knows what what

this man knows.

although the Portugal v Argentina friendly I went to at Old Trafford was easly the worst footy match I ever attended, it was still pretty dope to watch live.
Oh man it would have been great if it wasn't a friendly since CR7 and Messi sat after Halftime. but still bet the experience was
pimp.gif

I think a good indication that baseball is a bit slow is the fact that MLB is trying to put rules in place to speed their own game up.

TBH, I think pro football can be pretty boring at times also.

Some weeks have :x game slates....NFL ticket and redzone is God like...if I had to depend on fox/CBS slate I would be ******. I hate the Panthers so that's one game slot that's wasted :smh:

Soccer is great but Rugby is so much better. Went to see the roosters play and it was amazing.

Soccer live >

I went to MLS game last year and it was at a local college :lol:
I'm assuming it was the Earthquakes?

Checkout their new stadium and sit with the Ultras. You'll have fun.

tank away bruh.

Boogies knows what what
this man knows.

Oh man it would have been great if it wasn't a friendly since CR7 and Messi sat after Halftime. but still bet the experience was :pimp:
it was dope to see those 2 players play the half and just seeing a game at OT was sick. But I get the feeling there were actually very few Srgentines or Portuguese there since the stadium was far from rocking, the fans were dead.

Easily one of the worst crowds I had ever seen at a match.

The U.S. v Colombia match I saw a few days earlier, now that was intense :lol: the Colombian fans brought t

I love going to baseball games because you get to sit outside and drink on a summer day.

As much as I love the game of basketball the live experience is too built up. It's missing key elements of the game, the sound of the ball echoing in a gym and all that. They need to cut the music and all that crap.

Wizards bout to get KD and Cousins.

New big 3.

At their age they would win at least 3-5 titles barring injury. IF we get KD, when DMC is a free agent 2017 why wouldn't he look at us as a place to go. Longs ways off though.

If you like the WC then you'd love the Champions League if you don't already watch.

I watch the matches that come on ESPN sometimes. I'm learning more and becoming more interested as time goes on. DC United is a decent MLS team. I'll probably go to my first game this year.

Last edited:
I love going to baseball games because you get to sit outside and drink on a summer day.

As much as I love the game of basketball the live experience is too built up. It's missing key elements of the game, the sound of the ball echoing in a gym and all that. They need to cut the music and all that crap.

It'd be kinda nice if they cut the music and even the fake cheers too

Gobert has as many rebounds in 13 minutes as anyone in the entire Celtics/Pacers and Kings/Wizards games. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom