The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks players asked SVG if they were in the NBA because they can't even get a game on tv
laugh.gif
JVG* should have just been honest and said it's because RyanJumpMan would be the only one that would watch

just playin Ryan, i'd rather watch ATL than a lot of the teams they constantly put on ESPN and TNT

Last edited:
The whole clips team is a bunch of over animated losers. You would think doc would clamp down on all the theatrics but their team is feminine as hell. I hate the clips.

Anyways going behind the pick is a good idea against the clips. Chris Paul may get a lot of buckets but imo that works to the detriment of the clips. He's not a scorer like that. I don't see him puting up crazy numbers in he points column consistently.

How much better would Blake be if he actually took contact and didn't pretend to hit the floor and die every play?

Last edited:
JVG* should have just been honest and said it's because RyanJumpMan would be the only one that would watch

just playin Ryan, i'd rather watch ATL than a lot of the teams they constantly put on ESPN and TNT
Dude get off of it. Your jealous of Hawks fans, we get it. U wish u had our team. I get it.

DeAndre Jordan has 14+ rebounds in 15 straight games

Last player with 14+ in 15 straight: Dennis Rodman (24 in a row in 1992-93)

sc

The whole clips team is a bunch of over animated losers. You would think doc would clamp down on all the theatrics but their team is feminine as hell. I hate the clips.

Anyways going behind the pick is a good idea against the clips. Chris Paul may get a lot of buckets but imo that works to the detriment of the clips. He's not a scorer like that. I don't see him puting up crazy numbers in he points column consistently.
Doc is an animated loser too so I guess its a match made in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom