The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why folks from Cali hate atlanta and the Hawks so much? I've noticed this trend. And i gotta say i didnt see it coming and I don't get it.

hamilton sprain his ankle right at the end of his 10 day wow 
mean.gif

Why folks from Cali hate atlanta and the Hawks so much? I've noticed this trend. And i gotta say i didnt see it coming and I don't get it.
Don't speak for all of us. That Hawks team is dope.
I think the problem is some of the Hawks fans are acting the same way Clippers fans acted when they started getting good. Imo

i think the Hawks are great to watch. I love unselfish basketball like what we saw from San Antonio in the Playoffs last year.

Your over the top cockiness about the Hawks success and your urge to try to point out every single comment you consider negative about the Hawks just makes you easy to poke at....

I hate Hardens game but he is so good at exposing that ball while he is dribbling so the defender is tempted to reach in. I hate the way he plays but it's so fool proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom