The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif
mean.gif
 WTF man. OKC has terrible luck. Hopefully he can get healthy in time for the playoffs

Russ still hasn't achieved final form yet right? Okc will be ok. Pelicans lost to a denver team without 3 guys

Last edited:
Definitely hurts them defensively, but I think they'll be ok. Between Kanter, Funaki, Collison and McGary, they should all together make up for Serge's production.

Ibaka the second best rim protector in the L, there's no replacing that.

Yo Hawks fan. There will be no celebration tonight or division banner raising. The Wizards will beat Portland. So hold off on that.

Ibaka the second best rim protector in the L, there's no replacing that.

No, not precisely. But the other guys can come close enough that I don't think this is going to cause OKC to miss the playoffs, particularly if Durant is back soon.

Wizards have won 3 strait by 29, 20 and 16. Yeah players were missing and it wasn't pretty but hey I don't know if any team has won by those margins 3 strait this year. Correct me if I'm wrong but we'll beat Portland. I believe in Wall.

No, not precisely. But the other guys can come close enough that I don't think this is going to cause OKC to miss the playoffs, particularly if Durant is back soon.

He is, he's holding any shots in the paint to 40%, way better than DeAndre Jordan who's at around 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom