The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta is practically younger-pseudo Spurs.
The Spurs are one team thats consistently given Baby BronBron problems.
I'd take Atlanta in a series.

Then again I don't think the Eastern Conference matters. Either team is going to get embarassed in the Finals.
Will be depending on who comes out the west. But atl is 20-5 against the west this year. I'm not picking them to win it all. But id say we have as good a chance as anybody. Especially considering who ever comes out the west is likely to have just went through 3 tough series while the east team won't have as tough a road.

Last edited:
As usual, Cp3 fans giving him nome of the blame if they lose, but all of the credit when they win.

Not a single pg on this planet can lock up Westbrook. It's a team thing.

Did cp3 lock up russ or were the clippers blitzing the screen and rolls?

I didn't see the game.

Combination of both. Good game plan. He was really getting in his jersey and funneling him to the help though.

End of the day. He locked him up. Had Curry like 3-9, Dame1-13 and Russ 2-9 and 10tos all in the same week I think.

Last edited:
Naw, Nike would have all the jerseys be either all red or pink to match their shoes :x

Last edited:
Naw, Nike would have all the jerseys be either all read or pink to match their shoes :x

All red jerseys don't sound too bad. Especially for James Harden and JR. Smith

Big Bentley B's....

Only if Marquis Daniels and Stephen Jackson were still in the League..

Don't care who gets the next uniform contract if it means the death of sleeved jerseys...

The return of starter jerseys
pimp.gif

Oh lawd please Nike. Too bad it's too late to save the upcoming Raptors jersey. Raptors have had the same jersey design since Nike redesigned them back in 99

Tbh didn't Nike kinda start the long/short sleeved stuff in the mid 00s?

I remember around the NCAA tournament time back in like 2006 they were unveiling a new line of slim fit jerseys and compression gear combos... And we've pretty much seen that look everywhere ever since

Last edited:
I'm sure NBA sees how well soccer jerseys sell and how people actually wear them consistently and wanted to copy that model.

Honestly it's just for something new for people to buy. No more no less.

Thing is, if Nike made them people would be all over them in here.

Fax bee

True.

I don't hate em tho. They're definitely more practical to wear casually than regular jerseys. Its just most of em are ugly except the Wolves and Suns joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom