The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a non-NBA note, Vivica Fox is eating lunch at the same place I'm at right now. She looks pretty good. She is not having a St. Patty's day beer, however. That's disappointing.

"Cause I rap slick enough to slip the ring off of Vivica Fox"-Lloyd Banks.

From that I know that she was married at one point.

Rap teaches 

On a non-NBA note, Vivica Fox is eating lunch at the same place I'm at right now. She looks pretty good. She is not having a St. Patty's day beer, however. That's disappointing.

Fitting that we're talking about hairlines and Vivica Fox comes up....

Them edges pushed back further than the release date of the Dez Bryant video.

"Cause I rap slick enough to slip the ring off of Vivica Fox"-Lloyd Banks.

From that I know that she was married at one point.

Rap teaches 

"I'm just a player that found out what the coaches know/That's why I'm gonna be around longer than the Oprah show"

Banks :pimp: :pimp:

Too bad he wasn't around longer than the Oprah show :frown:

Will play Hunger for More on my commute home out of respect.

last time I celebrated St Paddy's day, I started at 10 am, headed home at 5, passed out, woke up at 8 pm threw up in a hallway en route to the bathroom, then hit up a girl I was chatting up and banged her out.

Great day.

http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Hair-Loss-From-Steroids.html

nerd.gif

We called Bron "Nappy Roots" that year at ABCD camp, would've never imagined him looking like Karl Malone a few years later :smh: ... it was that tight *** durag he was rocking after he got his hair braided the 2nd to last day :lol:

Memphis Bleek rollin in his grave.

LeBrons hair has taught me we haven't come far enough in our hair replacement tech. He's a rich man and look at what he has to go through from night to night. We must do better to solve this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom