The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why I'm not taking Vlade's comments seriously, its all semantics too boost up Boogie.

I'm sure Shaq knows this, as I'm sure Shaq and Vlade have some sort of already existing relationship 

View media item 1449717
but srsly, I would imagine they know what they're doing/saying. I didn't know Vlade was involved with the team until I read that

You can have the most crispy lineup ever but them patches on top makes him look ridiculous. Just come home as Chuck says.
roll.gif

You can have the most crispy lineup ever but them patches on top makes him look ridiculous. Just come home as Chuck says.

Not even, he just has to get his cut a bit lower honestly. Needs a 1, or a 1 1/2 all around. Right now it looks like he's enthralled with his hair being a 2 in length, even though the top of his hair isn't cooperating with that :lol: :lol:

You guys talk more about his hair than his play on the court :lol: :x

Tbh, i don't believe this, but it really does seem like he's trolling everyone. His lineup does a disseapearing act every 10 games :lol: he has commercials where his hair is on 10, then he post pictures on ig with his hair full as hell, then game time comes and it looks nothing like that, it's like an oddesey :lol:

Can we just rename this thread the "2014-2015 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD: Lebron Hairline Update"?

why we hate so much on lebron's patches but fail to mention manu's?

Can we just rename this thread the "2014-2015 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD: Lebron Hairline Update"?

why we hate so much on lebron's patches but fail to mention manu's?

Difference is Manu doesn't seem to care. No headbands or black ice for him. Just lets that bald spot fly.

Not even, he just has to get his cut a bit lower honestly. Needs a 1, or a 1 1/2 all around. Right now it looks like he's enthralled with his hair being a 2 in length, even though the top of his hair isn't cooperating with that :lol: :lol:

He honestly should just go the Kobe route and get it cut so low that you do notice his hairline has been pushed back to Temecula.

Manu been airing his scalp since lord knows when. Plus he smacked a bat with his bare hands. So he gets a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom