The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
barbosa used to be nice. You guys must have not watched CBB that year because nobody thought russ would become this good. The majority of people thought okc messed up by drafting him over bayless.

In the 3rd grade I made a paper mâché dinosaur, I believe it was a Spinosauras.

It was like 8 feet long and 5 feet tall. It was huge.

I'm pretty sure that paper mâché Spinosauras could play in the NBA and be more durable than Derrick Rose tbh.
I'm more of a velociraptor guy. 

Also rose's vert is/was a full 4 inches over russ
pimp.gif
Too bad he's made of paper mache
In the 3rd grade I made a paper mâché dinosaur, I believe it was a Spinosauras.

It was like 8 feet long and 5 feet tall. It was huge.

I'm pretty sure that paper mâché Spinosauras could play in the NBA and be more durable than Derrick Rose tbh.
chris bosh is out for the season though 

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Almost as bad as Wade on Sideshow Bob 

Last edited:
I just peeped that Westbrook went 8-26 on Wednesday and 8-24 tonight yikes. I feel bad for even commenting on my dude harden's 12-27 shooting last night

I just peeped that Westbrook went 8-26 on Wednesday and 8-24 tonight yikes. I feel bad for even commenting on my dude harden's 12-27 shooting last night
It's funny how no one ever mentions Westbrook's FT numbers either when Harden gets crucified for it every game.

Russellangelo is averaging .4 more attempts than Harden this month.

eyes.gif

Last edited:
Mike Woodson has aged like 20 years in the last 12 months. Dude must have stopped dying his beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom