The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit forgot about Melo.

Smh. Dude made some bad basketball decisions.
I wouldn't even have blamed him if he left 
tired.gif

Hawks lose and jumpman dissappears. Yall think hes wver gunna post in the summer when the hawks get swept in the 2nd tound?

Horrible shooting aside, what Westbrook is doing on the boards and passing is impressive.
Russ steals 5+ Rebounds per game.(accidentally maybe, he does though) He's no KD.

sidenotes;

Has Rondo had a Double Double as a Mav?

Was Chandler Parsons this average before Rondo arrived, I can't remember.

Wade is still the best Manager of his body, Deng was a terrible pick up, he thinks he's Wade-like in managing his body, Ferry was on to something.

Spurs doing Spurs things again quietly, 9 out of their last 11.

Clippers may have the weakest bench in the league but, CP3 and DJ and Reddick really are real, 12 of their last 18 and my favorites to win the West with their maturity in spite of.

Courtney Lee and Jeff Green will handi-cap Gasol, ZBO and TA and Vince.

At the end of the day, KD will be back for Playoffs and, have as good of a chance as anybody.

Last edited:
OMG DERRICK WILLIAMS KILLED SOMEONE

And not cuz he missed a shot and it knocked over a loose beam at Arco Arena

The last sentence :rofl: :rofl:

I just peeped that Westbrook went 8-26 on Wednesday and 8-24 tonight yikes. I feel bad for even commenting on my dude harden's 12-27 shooting last night

More explosive something something team on his back something something Jeremy Lamb

Russ should make a mental note to take 5 less shots so Morrow can have 3 of those.

Give the other 2 shots to turnovers or anybody beside Russ.

Still leaves him 20+ shots per, and spreads the Love/Killer Instinct.

lol wall been abusing the hell outta the 360 move this year. dude straight cheesing on some 2k steeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom