The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wall play was amazing
eek.gif
I can see you are still on Cloud 9.

So, the Thunder's plan is to just make every game 120-115 and hope for the best?
Nah, Thunders plan is always to get better and play better defense word to Coach.

-reprorter: What do you do to get better after a win like this against Atlanta at a crucial time in the Season?

-Brooks: We have to execute and defend, I'm proud of the guys, our defense wasn't the best but we will look at the tape, get better, and correct the mis-ques on the defesive end.

Last edited:
If we polled the thread and took a 100 person survey Family Fued style and had 5 answers, Mirotic would be the first answer.

Every since Kmart came back taking 20+ shots a game it's killed Wiggins whole campaign :smh:

Last edited:

Morrow's quick release at 1:35 :x

Bro, you gotta check out KDs buddies snapchat story. He sits courtside and posts snaps every game. You get to see a upclose look at a couple of Morrows quick releases tonight. **** blew my mind.

Snapchat: RMBWilliams

So, the Thunder's plan is to just make every game 120-115 and hope for the best?
Nah, Thunders plan is always to get better and play better defense word to Coach.

-reprorter: What do you do to get better after a win like this against Atlanta at a crucial time in the Season?

-Brooks: We have to execute and defend, I'm proud of the guys, our defense wasn't the best but we will look at the tape, get better, and correct the mis-ques on the defesive end.
-reporter: But you guys give up 100+ points nightly, how can you tell me defense is a focus.

-Brooks: We work really hard, we have to go back to the drawing board, realize our mistakes, and come back stronger.

-reporter: But you guys give up 100+ points nightly, how can you tell me defense is a focus.

-Brooks: We work really hard, we have to go back to the drawing board, realize our mistakes, and come back stronger.
-reporter: But you've been saying this for weeks, months, your whole career, when are you going to implement the things you watch on tape and the lessons from the drawing board.

-Brooks: I'm proud of my guys, we work really hard, defense is our focus. We have to watch tapes, and go back to the drawing board and then implement the things from the tape.

I like mirotic the most. Dude is just a ready-made great basketball player to me.
He's 24 though, so he's not cute enough to win ROY in the NBA, but he's better than Taj all around. With a healthy Butler and Noah, you don't need a backup PF who can defend.

He was probably a Euro Pro at age 16 ish, just a guess. ROY though, if you ask me.

Last edited:
He's def not better than Taj. Taj's been banged up this whole season. Let's not forget what he brings to the table.

With that being said, Mirotic is real as it gets. That boy just knows how to play basketball. Dude is fun to watch.

Roy is Wiggins though. He's been most consistent throughout the whole season.

Pick 5 now. Taj is on the wall, Nikola is on the wall, to be picked for your team, who are you taking?

Taj can't walk right now lol. So not really fair. I'm But if healthy, I'm taking Taj who is proven and equally as productive.

Of course I'm talking healthy.

I know you said Taj, but I know your'e taking Nikola. 5 out of 4 times its Nikola

Good win by the Clippers yesterday. Dudes were on fire from 3 in the 1st half. Hopefully we beat up the Kings before the GS game Monday night.

y* while everyone here was hating on the hawks like always they still locked up their 1st division title in 20 years last night. haters everywhere.
I don't get it.  I don't hate on them, but it's probably because I like Teague and Hortford.  I don't get the attachment that comes along w/ demographics.  I wonder if resting the players is making them a bit complacent.  I think this is where the coaching staff could better manage things.  They don't need to panic, but resting your main guys early and using the bench to gain experience and wear out your competition makes sense to me.

I don't hate the Hawks either you just make it really hard to root for them sometimes (with your homerism) and also if they play the cavs I'll be hoping you guys knock them out.

Last edited:
I don't get it.  I don't hate on them, but it's probably because I like Teague and Hortford.  I don't get the attachment that comes along w/ demographics.  I wonder if resting the players is making them a bit complacent.  I think this is where the coaching staff could better manage things.  They don't need to panic, but resting your main guys early and using the bench to gain experience and wear out your competition makes sense to me.
Hawks just ran into injuries. Thabo and Korver could have both played tonight. And Mike Scott is in no pain and will he back in 2 weeks. Last night was the 6th game of a season high 2 week road trip and they just look tired. Mainly Teague and Horford. Only so much u can do when your bringing 4 D leaguers in off the bench after Schröder. Hawks haven't lost 3 straight all year and just because they drop 2 on the road to two playoff teams while their sensitive roster is missing 3 key players and it shows. The Atlanta hawks haters are everywhere. When we win it doesn't matter and when we lose we're trash lol. It's hilarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom