The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh

Lil B Credits Kevin Durant’s Injury On His Curse

base.jpg

Lil B has taken credit for Kevin Durant injury problems this year and feels that his curse will be lifted if Kevin Durant challenge him to game of 1 on 1. Nearly four years into their public beef, Lil B says Durant is still the victim of a curse that he himself directed on the ball player several years ago. Durant’s team, the Oklahoma City Thunder, are also struggling as a whole, trying to maintain their eighth-place standing in the Western Conference.

“He’s still under it,” the rapper said. “Everyone who disses Lil B pays for it.”

As for what Durant can do to get back on Lil B’s good side, The BasedGod says it’s all up to a simple game of one-on-one. “All he has to do is meet on the basketball court for a friendly game of 21,” Lil B said. “I’m passionate about my game, my defense, if he doesn’t beat me 21-0 he should be embarrassed. He knows the curse is affecting him. Everyone knows. He needs to see me on the court.”

Last year Lil B released a music video for a song called “F**k KD” and more recently addressed the rift during a lecture at MIT. When asked by a student about the beef during his lecture at MIT last November, Lil B explained. “Thank you so much for bringing that out there,” he said when asked about Durant according to Fader. “I do. I want to say, to answer your question: yes, I do love Kevin Durant, and I appreciate him, and I appreciate the NBA.”

real talk tho...who requested this ***** to do a lecture at MIT???

The Spurs were suppose to fall off like 5 years ago.

How the hell did they end up with Kawhi Leonard?
Kawhi is looking more and more like a Superstar in today's NBA. The numbers back this up also. Its one thing drafting the GPFOAT but cmon.

Other than the 2013 Finals, that franchise is so damn lucky.:smh:  

Spurs always fall off after winning a title

Something greg, timmy and the boys could never do that jordan phil shaq and kobe did. Never went back to back let alone a 3 peat...

Even nbatv couldn't put on the game and let me watch russ be great
Channel is worthless
for real.  They replay the same NBA Gametime for 8 hours straight and wont show live games 
mean.gif
I haaaaaate this
indifferent.gif
But i guess if they did that, then they wouldn't have you for League Pass (and charging you for it)
well they don't have to show every single game.  They show like one or two games a week. that's ridiculous

bruh
real talk tho...who requested this ***** to do a lecture at MIT???

Ive never heard a song by lil b. who is this guy? Trying to take credit for an nba players injuries is pathetic. This lil b guy must be mentally challenged

you guys would be praising NBA TV as the greatest thing ever after a month of NBA TV canada

think nba tv but 70% of the time its raptors content 
sick.gif

Longevity 

Have they won more games without him? 

I watch 'cause I'm a fan. Who the hell cares about being dead last at using analytics? Are the teams that rank high in using it winning championships? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom